lean stack w/ test enan suggestions

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you were going to add something to Test Enan to help keep potential estrogen related bloat down a bit and the mass lean, etc.
what would you choose? I'm thinking proviron or winny myself,
but are there other practical options I'm leaving out?

If those two are the best/most popular choices in this regard, can anyone experienced give me reasons why I'd want to choose one over the other?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
adex for bloat at .25mg eod is my vote....either that or winny the last 6 weeks of the enth

adex will help with estro bloat and winny will help lean up towards the end and will help some with bloat....u could do either or both

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
adex for bloat at .25mg eod is my vote....either that or winny the last 6 weeks of the enth

adex will help with estro bloat and winny will help lean up towards the end and will help some with bloat....u could do either or both
the thing with adex though from what i've read, is that it's so potent, that you risk losing the benefits of estrogen, and maybe to the point where you hinder your gains. If I had severe side effects such as gyno, etc happening, I still think I'd be a bit more comfortable with tamoxifen even though it doesn't inhibit estrogen production.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
.25mg will supress but not eradicate estrogen. if ur using over 1g test EW then u need .5mg ED. otherwise .25 will reduce estrogen but not eliminate it as estrogen is imperative for test to have full anabolic properties.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
.25mg will supress but not eradicate estrogen. if ur using over 1g test EW then u need .5mg ED. otherwise .25 will reduce estrogen but not eliminate it as estrogen is imperative for test to have full anabolic properties.
yeah, I'll have to consider it I suppose, although it does seem a bit pricey. I haven't even started looking into hcg yet and I'd need that too I'm sure.