Creatine on havoc cycle

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I keep hearing about taking it during pct to help maintain gains, but how is one supposed to determine if gains are maintained with the water weight gain that is associated with creatine?

this got me wondering, why not take creatine while on the cycle and also while on pct?

thoughts?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was asking about creatine before my epi run too.
I'm in PCT now and taking creatine, the only reason that I think it's helping maintain my strength gains is because I'm not always taking creatine in the first place. therefore, the strength boost from creatine goes up as the boost from the epi fades off, allowing you to maintain some strength until your muscles reach that amount as their natural standard. Was that written clearly enough? I'm not sure myself, lol.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
yes but how can you tell if you are retaining the muscle gained from your cycle if you're adding weight via water retention?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
yes but how can you tell if you are retaining the muscle gained from your cycle if you're adding weight via water retention?
Measuring how much strength you've lost could probably be a good indicator. Also you should take measurements(some of them might be affected by water retention though) and get your bf% checked.

and like Nightwanderer already mentioned, taking creatine only during your PCT and not on cycle serves as giving your body an extra boost and helping you maintain your strength. The drop off you'll experience when you get off cycle will be much worst if your body already takes creatine for granted