Testosterone blood levels

B

bbcr11

Awards
What would one's testorene blood levels have to be to see an anabolic affect like on steroids? Between all these Prohormones/Prosteroids discussed here, what level would someone be looking to get up too? Curious because I am also taking prescribed Androgel and have had my test levels checked at various dosages without any PH. I have an idea what I can get my T levels up to with just the Androgel so I'm wondering how high T levels need to be to see anabolic results. Thanks

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure buddy can you let us know how much your androgel raises your test levels though that would be very interesting and probably help answer your question...

B

bbcr11

Awards
On a moderate dosage I had a blood leval of about 1300ng/dl
(aprox.- I don't have a copy with me) buy my doctor told me to lower mydose from 10g per day to 7.5. However, I have a few extra pumps and was thinking of doing a "cycle" at a higher dose looking for an anabolic effect. I have enough to even go higher than 10g per day for a while which would bring my test levals even higher than above. Thanks again for any input

E

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like good stuff. From what I've read 300-1000 is about norm with the average being around 600. So my guess is 1300 is pretty high and your body should already be in a fairly high anabolic state. Are you already eating more protein and doing some form of resistance training?
One other thing you may or may not have to consider is possible conversion to estrogen.(i think i read something about being the same as natrual test) Hopefully someone with a little more experience chimes in or maybe even check out the transdermal section.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
On a moderate dosage I had a blood leval of about 1300ng/dl
(aprox.- I don't have a copy with me) buy my doctor told me to lower mydose from 10g per day to 7.5. However, I have a few extra pumps and was thinking of doing a "cycle" at a higher dose looking for an anabolic effect. I have enough to even go higher than 10g per day for a while which would bring my test levals even higher than above. Thanks again for any input
With no disrespect, unless Im reading it wrong, you were at the maximum dose of androgel, not a moderate dosage. Be careful with too much of that gel, you can run into problems.

Also, did you get your levels checked again since your doctor told you to change the dosage? You may not be happy at all with where your levels are now?

B

bbcr11

Awards
I did have it checked again. At 7.5 my test is about 750, which is on the high end of where my doctor wants me, at my age (44). To your other point, 10g is in fact the highest prescribed dose. You are correct in that point. My original question is what test levals do actual steroid users get up to. The "moderate" quote was in reference to what one might have to dose at to get a real "anabolic" effect. I'm also going to start a cycle of Orastan-A which from what I've read might increase my free Test which could increase the anaboic effect even at my current dose. Thats my thought anyway, but I'm trying to get any other input from the board. Thanks for your repy.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well 750 is pretty impressive, Im glad you did have it checked after you changed doses, so that clears up any concerns I had. As far as doses go, of course you know it varys from person to person, but anything over 1200 is high(anabolic range) in my opinion.

And you can do the math yourself, I think its something like this, 7.5g of gel equals out to 7.5mg X 7 days = 52.5mg of actual test per week(this may not be 100% accurate, see the trt forum for the exact numbers) and with injectable test there is a percentage thats actually not absorbed/usable/available(not the right term) so 100mg inj test is actually something like 70mg, so with that info, if you look at some of the cycles posted about here where guys are doing 500mg of test a week, they are actually getting like 400mg+/- of actual test, but the problem is what is there blood level and how much is wasted/overkill.

Essentially, with all this, what Im getting at is, if you can get 1300 from 10g and you add something else, or more gel, you have got to be hitting the anabolic range, but you still have to worry about e2, estrogen, dht conversion and whats wasted also. Again, I dont have the numbers on these, but see the trt forum and you might find the answer there, but they tend to shun posts about using anabolic amounts for gains, rather than for prescribed trt. But you may still find some answer there if you "word" your questions correctly.

B

bbcr11

Awards
Thanks for the input. Will look at the other site for mor e info.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
What would one's testorene blood levels have to be to see an anabolic affect like on steroids? Between all these Prohormones/Prosteroids discussed here, what level would someone be looking to get up too? Curious because I am also taking prescribed Androgel and have had my test levels checked at various dosages without any PH. I have an idea what I can get my T levels up to with just the Androgel so I'm wondering how high T levels need to be to see anabolic results. Thanks
usually if they see your free test extremely high and your regular test really low and your liver enzymes are fuked up and other substances come out f'd up in your blood they will see something odd and test you even further...at least thats how they do it in the military.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
thats not my situation
thats cool...i wish I could help but...youll be ok man...dont let it stress ya.

my point to that thread was that if they see those values messed up they will suspect synthetics in the blood...like I said I wish I could help you in your situation and dont stress.

B

bbcr11

Awards
Sorry-not following. Who is "they"? Nobody is checking my blood levels but my doctor and myself. Not sure what you're referring to. I want to know how high I can get my test levels up to to be similar to someone who is taking steroids for my own benefit. Not stressing. thanks anyway for the input

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
Sorry-not following. Who is "they"? Nobody is checking my blood levels but my doctor and myself. Not sure what you're referring to. I want to know how high I can get my test levels up to to be similar to someone who is taking steroids for my own benefit. Not stressing. thanks anyway for the input

I see...well good luck with that and keep it safe.

they was referring to when the military does test...I was using it as an example...sorry I completely misinterpreted what you were trying to do.

B

bbcr11

Awards
No need to apologize. I can see where the thread may have been misinterperted. thanks again