Extended Havoc Cycle.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
20/20/30/30/30/40 ?
Yes it could be done....is it worth being done?
Since i have read how it is no so harsh on the liver, very good strength gains, medium mass gain i was thinking this would be an ideal long run PH/Oral Steroid.

I am planing a small show n 5 months, so after my AN log i plan to run Havoc for some good solid gains and then diet down slowly.

My main Q. is...I am riding on gyno now. very very very small case. I know havoc is not known for shutdown.
Yes, i have a solid pct i will use. Diesel Test Hardcore, Retain2 or Lean Xtreme and Torem.

Whatcha think?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
6 weeks is fine, 30mg may be a little low for mass gains but for moderate longer cycle it will be fine, your proposed cycle is great for pct i would use the toerm + DTH

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well id use all 3 prolly. Pending budget. I was thinkgin of upping to 20/30/30/30 or 40/40/40 but ill wiat for more to chime in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I feel it man..

I'm doing something similar at the moment in conjunction with test prop..
30/30/30/40-50/50-60/50-60

Those last 2 weeks haven't happened yet.. I'm at 50 right now and it's week 4, depending on how that goes, I may increase the dose to 60 by the final 2 weeks.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How far are you into the test in corelation to the havoc? Andis it havoc or epistane? I see you sig say Epi but i know that could mean epithio compound.

How are the gains also? Sides?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
How far are you into the test in corelation to the havoc? Andis it havoc or epistane? I see you sig say Epi but i know that could mean epithio compound.

I'm running it right along with test.. So, I'm in the 4th week of each. And it's a mixture of some havoc, some epidrol, and some methyl-e.. Started the cycle with Methyl-E, and am finishing with havoc/epidrol.. Oh, and sides haven't been bad at all.. Back pumps (just get some taurine in ya), and slightly elevated bp (which I think can mostly be attributed to the test).

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm this is interesting. I'd like to know more about this also. I'm planning on 4 weeks right now, but 6 is enticing.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well i appreciate the feedback, with the test and it not be strictly Havoc, i can not fully allow it to be official.
Im thinking it would go ok 6 weeks.

Ill def log it if i do so its out there at least then.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Watch out for cramping when running it long and at a higher dose. Word of advice, you may want to add some dhea to give yourself some estrogen and libido after 2-3 weeks. It is pretty mild though, I think it's fine, I went longer and higher (but wouldn't suggest it to just anyone). Feel free to PM me for any details, etc if you want.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Well i appreciate the feedback, with the test and it not be strictly Havoc, i can not fully allow it to be official.
Im thinking it would go ok 6 weeks.

Ill def log it if i do so its out there at least then.
I'll do it if you do it lmao