Oral PH least likely to aggravate tendonitis

glipp

glipp

Awards
Thought I would throw this out there and see what peoples responses might be. Which Oral Ph do you feel would be least likely to aggravate tendonitis. I realize rapid strength gains period can be likely to aggravate it, but would people say a wetter compound such as Phera would be less likely as it is less likely to dry out the joints such as SD or say Epi might? Or maybe a milder Oral such as Haldrol and possibly Epi would be better as it wouldn't cause as intense strength increases as Phera or SD do? Possibly others as well that I know I have missed.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
they will all aggrevate it to some degree as the supressed cortisol will slow their healing process. but a wetter compound will do this to a leser degree then a dry compound as joints will not dry out. phera would be the best choice between phera epi and SD. SD was terrible on my joints and i used it while on test and it still dryed them out significantly

glipp

glipp

Awards
they will all aggrevate it to some degree as the supressed cortisol will slow their healing process. but a wetter compound will do this to a leser degree then a dry compound as joints will not dry out. phera would be the best choice between phera epi and SD. SD was terrible on my joints and i used it while on test and it still dryed them out significantly
Thanks nephilim666. I was kind of thinking this myself as well. I was on an epi cycle and had a flare up. I am considering one of the wetter compounds for the reasons we are discussing, not drying out the joints, possibly phera. Anyone else have opinions?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i had tendonitis in my right shoulder and honestly what helped me the most was heating pads at night , sleeping with my shoulder down, and glucosamine/chondroitin/msm in conjunction with cissus. 4 weeks its gone and has not come back. also when you bench do not go down past 90 degrees, same goes for shoulder press and other exercises in which the shoulder is involved. hope this helps.

glipp

glipp

Awards
i had tendonitis in my right shoulder and honestly what helped me the most was heating pads at night , sleeping with my shoulder down, and glucosamine/chondroitin/msm in conjunction with cissus. 4 weeks its gone and has not come back. also when you bench do not go down past 90 degrees, same goes for shoulder press and other exercises in which the shoulder is involved. hope this helps.
Yeah, actually mine is in my forearms, mostly right, and I am using cissus, celadrin, fish oils, glucosamine/msm and b6 100mg/daily, ice and heat after workout. About to add some Igf into the mix which I think will do the trick. Also am altering my exercises in terms of grips used, avoiding more problematic exercises, etc. Anyway, thought I would check re: people's thoughts re: different compounds as well. Thanks for your input nephilim666 that is helpful.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
dht derivated hormones(like superdrol,furazadrol) are not joint friendly, but progestins (like propadrol,methyl 1-p,etc) seem to help with collagen synthesis's, I seen some good reviews from guys with joint problems when they use progestins ( deca for instance is a progestin and a joint aid when using dht derivated hormones like winstrol)