Living with gyno

kidracer69

Awards
So I was on a epidrol+furazadrol cycle about 2 months ago...
Pct was 2 weeks of hyperdrolx2 and had nolva on hand which i didnt use because never saw need to.

About 2 weeks ago I had slight sensitive nips so I took 150mg of clomid for a week along with 5caps of 6oxo.. I was feeling down that week too but now I'm ok and feel great again.

During that time lump behind the nips were about peanut size.
The left seems to have gone down, while right side has doubled.

There are no physical abnormalities that I can see visually and it doesnt bother me. (not itchy or sensitive)
So can my question is can I stop worrying as the only thing that might bother me is if these lumps are cancerous or will cause any future harm??

Thanks.

Oh.. ive also done 2 other ph/ps cycles before as a total newb and no pct... also known to have some fat in chest since i was in highschool (pubescent gyno?).. so in other words, im not 100% if these lumps are the cause of the most recent cycle.

Btw, depending on the next posts I will order letro 30ml 2.5mg/ml
55 bucks! damn..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro is very effective, but I have never paid $55 for it.

Also, you need the correct blood work to better determine why you have a Gyno flare up.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you sure you arent a kid? sounds like you shouldnt be messing with hormones and hormonal compounds.

crazilyfter42

Awards
To be honest you should of took the nolva for pct directly after your cycle especially if you might have had some sort of pre existing gyno. A lot of people do not notice symptoms in the first few weeks so they decide not to use it. Than they end up w/ delayed gyno issues. I have read while researching and heard from many people that clomid is not the best serm to protect against gyno and nolva is superior in that sense. Not knocking clomid its a great serm to kick start natural test production. I guess thats why many use a combo of the two. Next time use the nolva. I would go to a doc and show him what you were using, the possible gyno, and get bloodwork. Hopefully he will prescribe something to help you.

kidracer69

Awards
To be honest you should of took the nolva for pct directly after your cycle especially if you might have had some sort of pre existing gyno. A lot of people do not notice symptoms in the first few weeks so they decide not to use it. Than they end up w/ delayed gyno issues. I have read while researching and heard from many people that clomid is not the best serm to protect against gyno and nolva is superior in that sense. Not knocking clomid its a great serm to kick start natural test production. I guess thats why many use a combo of the two. Next time use the nolva. I would go to a doc and show him what you were using, the possible gyno, and get bloodwork. Hopefully he will prescribe something to help you.
yeah i guess i should have taken the nolva.
i plan on getting blood work in a few weeks.

is any side effects or worry from having a little gyno?
the lumps dont bother me as long as they dont harm anything and dont grow. can anyone say anything about this?

pistonpump - i dont know whats the deal. i read logs and chose to take a mild supplement of the many on the market. i had my pct on hand and everything ready. im not a guru but im learning.
like a car its harder to know how every single little thing works thats makes the car run, but its not that hard to learn at least how to drive.

sactap101

Awards
my lumps have stayed the same for about 4 or five months now. Im kinda in the same boat as you. Anyone know how long it takes for them to shrink naturally?
Im thinking about running sust250 for 5 weeks then takeing about 500mg of nolva. Does anyone think this will help my gyno or will it rebound back even worse?

crazilyfter42

Awards
Again the questions you are asking are definately better off directed to a medical professional. Although Im sure there are some people here who could chime in and let you know what has helped them reduce their gyno. But I know if it was me I would want nothing short of an experts opinion. Gyno can be pretty serious and I know in some cases(not all) surgery is required to remove it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my lumps have stayed the same for about 4 or five months now. Im kinda in the same boat as you. Anyone know how long it takes for them to shrink naturally?
Im thinking about running sust250 for 5 weeks then takeing about 500mg of nolva. Does anyone think this will help my gyno or will it rebound back even worse?
wtf? 500mg nolva? go for it!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
What's so funny, that's how much I take. I take the cap off and chug half the bottle. Never have any gyno. lol

brandon615

Awards
lol i hope he meant 50...which would still be about 10mg off.

sactap101

Awards
what i ment about the nolva was take 500mg total. 20 mg a day till i run out. its going to be my first cycle and my source said 200mg would be enough but ive read on this site that u want to run about 1000mg of nolva. right/wrong?
p.s im talking about the real nolvadex... not the xt ****

brandon615

Awards
what i ment about the nolva was take 500mg total. 20 mg a day till i run out. its going to be my first cycle and my source said 200mg would be enough but ive read on this site that u want to run about 1000mg of nolva. right/wrong?
p.s im talking about the real nolvadex... not the xt ****

OOO alright. Alot of ppl dose it like 40/30/20/10 or sumthin to that affect when coming off a cycle but if your not coming off a cycle 20 straight should be effective.

sactap101

Awards
ill be coming off sust250. do you think that 500mg (total) will be enough. or should i run around 1000mg