using a needle only once with HCG

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
At the moment I am sticking the needle into the vial then using the same needle to shoot.

I was thinking about ordering syringes and needles separate and interchanging them but the "dead space" for every day shots would be too much of a waste.

I thought about shooting it into the backside of a new slin-pin but realized that wouldn't work for a few reasons.

Is there such thing as interchangeable syringes with no dead space, or is there a better way to do this?

Naven

Awards
I use the same needle for drawing and shooting. It's still sharp enough to easily penetrate. I see no reason to go through the extra hassle and expense, not to mention waste, with the extra needles...just sayin...

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
use a longer (~25 gauge) 1" needle for mixing

use an ultra-fine lubricated insulin syringe for drawing/shooting your hcg

BD Ultra-fine 30 gauge .5" are pretty good

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I use the same needle for drawing and shooting. It's still sharp enough to easily penetrate. I see no reason to go through the extra hassle and expense, not to mention waste, with the extra needles...just sayin...
totally agree.

using once to draw and once to pin the needle will still be sharp. I use 4 times sometimes and still do it. once to draw substance, once to draw bw, once to pin in left muscle, once to pin in right muscle. Stop thinking so far into it, or are you scared of the lil pain a slin pin might cause?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
Stop thinking so far into it, or are you scared of the lil pain a slin pin might cause?
Nah, I just want to do everything I can to avoid bruising and puncture marks. I got a bruise the 1st time I injected and its been 2 weeks and its just starting to go away now, plus I would assume the sharper the needle the less likely it is to leave puncture marks, is there a way to avoid puncture marks like tanning or using ice perhaps? (I shoot SubQ every day)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
im not sure. maybe your skin is sensitive. i dont notice puncture marks.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prolly bruised from hitting or puncturing a vein. Happened to me only once, after that I made sure I saw no surface veins where I injected (was also always IM). Puncture marks don't really exist with slin pins though...maybe for up to a few hrs after but that's it..

Where are you injecting and how?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I was using 27g 12mm needles, now I just got a box of 30g 8mm needles(BD).

I didnt really notice a difference with 27g(12mm) and 31g(12mm).

I pinch a good amount of skin(or should i say fat) 1-3 inches from my belly button and slowly stick it straight in as far as it will go, slowly shoot 1/2ml then slowly take it straight out, before and after i rub the area with a sterile isopropyl wipe.

If the problem persists Im gonna put it down to what a doctor once told me "i have good capillaries" I bruise easy and I probaly bleed easy too.

Last edited:
pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
ive been bruising randomly for no apparent reason, wish i knew why, something to do with blood count?

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
ive been bruising randomly for no apparent reason, wish i knew why, something to do with blood count?

I quickly looked it up, its causes range from mineral imbalance or anemia, to clotting disorders and liver damage, you should get it checked out, but most often its a mineral imbalance.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I quickly looked it up, its causes range from mineral imbalance or anemia, to clotting disorders and liver damage, you should get it checked out, but most often its a mineral imbalance.
thanks man. I think so, my hands have been peeling as well so that shows me something is missing. I just got back on a good multi in Optimen so hopefully this will help. sorry for the off topic bro.

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
nah its alright, its not that off topic and this thread was drawing to an end anyway.

I have had my hands peel aswell, a few years ago, and recently in winter its been happening, I went to a doctor and they just gave me a corticosteroid cream and it worked but that was just a bandaid fix.