EST METHYL E BAD BATCH? 40mg ed and nothing.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey there I am just wondering if anyone out there has out had any issues with EST Methyl E or knows of a issue with this product.

Thee reason I ask Is I bought three bottles and took it at 40mgs ed 2 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. I never noticed anything. No strength increase no weight gain no pumps. Stats are 179 5'9

I am in no way trying to bash EST I am just wondering if they may have had a bad batch or is it possible I am non responder all though I have to sat I am like a super responder I have always responded to everything I have tried and its quit a list there.

LOT # 710034 EXP 07/10

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i was using methyl e at 70mg ED and noticed absolutely nothing. im going to give episane a try becuase i believe i have given it an unfair review based on my xp with this bullshit supp company's clone. a friend of mine also tried their phera-vol with no results.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I had good results with Methyl-E but have heard a lot of complaints about it being bunk. Regardless, Havoc or Epistane are the best ways to go.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Thee reason I ask Is I bought three bottles and took it at 40mgs ed 2 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m.
How long did you run it for?

I cant say if methly e works but i have had success with hemadrol and it wouldnt make much sense, to me, to make one good product and one bunk one, maybe diet played a role?

Have you used epi/havoc/methly e before? maybe you have one hell of a tolerance.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have heard nothing good about those two.

Whats funny is you can find Methyl E for 25.00 thats what I paid I think they raised the price to 29.00 now though but there is another place selling it for buy one het a second botttle for 10.00 so two bottles for 48.99.

Thats the price of nearly one bottle of havoc or epistane so I wonder whats up with that?

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

I cant say if methly e works but i have had success with hemadrol and it wouldnt make much sense, to me, to make one good product and one bunk one, maybe diet played a role?

Have you used epi/havoc/methly e before? maybe you have one hell of a tolerance.

I have used EST products before ie: Pheravol and it was okay. (EDIT: when I say okay I mean it was nothing great mainly acne and libido loss and not worth the gains IMO. ) As far as diet , it was in check. Even with any other supplement I have noticed something change like when I took Methoxy TST which I have 20 bottles of. I noticed severe acne at a high dose and not too much gains this was when I tried it solo I did run it along side with LMG (acutally the name was predator and I had awesome gains appetite thru the roof and weight. That was a great cycle.

As for taking epi/havoc/methyl e it was my first time some times i jumped up to six pills ed. And didnt notice anything.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established

I ran it for six weeks.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I used to like EST but have been hearing way too many bad things about quality lately. People would take a clone from them and then the same thing from another company and get nothing from the EST product but great results from another's. May not be their fault, as some suppliers have been known to send bad powders, and product.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I used to like EST but have been hearing way too many bad things about quality lately. People would take a clone from them and then the same thing from another company and get nothing from the EST product but great results from another's. May not be their fault, as some suppliers have been known to send bad powders, and product.

I agree about the suppliers and maybe we can figure out the people who didnt respond to it what batch they used.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Hey there I am just wondering if anyone out there has out had any issues with EST Methyl E or knows of a issue with this product.

Thee reason I ask Is I bought three bottles and took it at 40mgs ed 2 in the a.m. and 2 in the p.m. I never noticed anything. No strength increase no weight gain no pumps. Stats are 179 5'9

I am in no way trying to bash EST I am just wondering if they may have had a bad batch or is it possible I am non responder all though I have to sat I am like a super responder I have always responded to everything I have tried and its quit a list there.

LOT # 710034 EXP 07/10
I've been running this along with test prop. for the last 4 weeks or so. It's working fine for me... same lot # too.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I've been running this along with test prop. for the last 4 weeks or so. It's working fine for me... same lot # too.

Injectable test prop or est prop?

I assuming inectiable now that I just looked at your log. That would be hard to judge since you are taking a strong and known to work anabolic (test prop). I Would say test prop alone is probably whats working for you thats good **** I got a bottle that im using with anadrol. :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I figured but you never know sometimes people see prop on est bottle and will call it test prop.
I feel ya.. I threw the mmmm in there because of the tastiness of test prop injections.. lol.. It's a fine little drug.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and to be clear..
I know that it (the methyl e) is working for a number of reasons..
  1. Great strength gains
  2. Back pumps
  3. Very low incidence of estro. related sides
  4. Increased endurance

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I feel ya.. I threw the mmmm in there because of the tastiness of test prop injections.. lol.. It's a fine little drug.

Oh yeah. I remeber my first inject was Test prop and dbol and I blew up in a week it was freakin awesome by the end of the month I was huge first cycle's are awesome!

:cheers:

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and to be clear..
I know that it (the methyl e) is working for a number of reasons..
  1. Great strength gains
  2. Back pumps
  3. Very low incidence of estro. related sides
  4. Increased endurance

Thank you for clarifying that. I am sure you know your body and can tell whats working for you. Thanks for the input.

That just makes me wonder if I am non responder or what the heck. Everyone says its so great and I dont get those benefits ,dam it that sucks.

I didnt even think there could be non responders to ph's or steroids.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
when I took Methoxy TST .....I noticed severe acne at a high dose and not too much gains.

Thats unusual that you would experience less than the average results on two seperate supps.........

:think:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
TST didn't do sh*t for me. I did a log on it a while back.

Hemaguno didn't do sh*t for me either - but Epistane (awesome!) and Epidrol did.

I've got a bunch of Methyl E bottles - may run a bunch of it this summer to see what I think of it.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I ran it with propadrol at 20-40mg and felt like ****. No gains, just headaches and chest pains. No sore joints either which i should have noticed. Havoc on the other hand was definitely noticeable and awesome for size and str, I will never settle for another clone, stocked up baby.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont know if its just me but 40mg of epidrol didnt seem like it was doing chit. I bumped up and then i felt it. Its a relatively weak compound imo, i mean gains are there but its mild...at least to me.

ive seen other threads on guys complaining about no gains with Methyl E when the stuff first came out. The reason why ive never looked at buying the stuff.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if its just me but 40mg of epidrol didnt seem like it was doing chit. I bumped up and then i felt it. Its a relatively weak compound imo, i mean gains are there but its mild...at least to me.

ive seen other threads on guys complaining about no gains with Methyl E when the stuff first came out. The reason why ive never looked at buying the stuff.

What dose did you go up too?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
80mg but that was way too high, i did that for one day. 60mg was what i kept it at most of the cycle.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I've heard too many bad things about EST. I have a bottle of Methyl-vol which I do not plan on ever using. All I hear is how bunk it is.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established

i also found epidrol to be very mild....noticeable, but mild. good strength increases though.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
im going to be using it for estro control purposes during one phase of a heavy bulking cycle so i hope it lives up to its reputation or im going to grow titties and become so bloated i can use my water retention to house goldfish.

moveweight

moveweight

Banned
Awards
im using methyl-e 40mg on week 5 with GREAT results.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I like EST but I hate to say their clones seem to be very weak. I have been seeing this across the boards with these products-

Methyl-Vol
Phera-Vol
Methly-E
Hemadrol- seems to be getting more pos than negative.

Their Propadrol and Methyl-XT seem to be very legit though.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
I like EST but I hate to say their clones seem to be very weak. I have been seeing this across the boards with these products-

Methyl-Vol
Phera-Vol
Methly-E
Hemadrol- seems to be getting more pos than negative.

Their Propadrol and Methyl-XT seem to be very legit though.

Yeah I heard good stuff about Methyl xt and been thinking about trying it.

As for the Propadrol I havent heard to much to know about it. I seen it on one site for 46.00 and another for 29.99 so I considered it but dont know that muxh about the product or what it compares to.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a bottle and half of methyl e, I am thinking of running 60-80 mg ed for about 17 days and see what happens at that dosage.

TiTanUp

TiTanUp

Awards
  • Established
im using methyl-e 40mg on week 5 with GREAT results.
What is your lot #?

Oh and congrats on your cycle what kind of results did you get and what did you experience as far as sides, libido and so forth. acne?