Newbie To Seeroids Anyone Hae Time To Teach

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
Im Looking To Put A Nice Stack Together... If Anyone Can Help It Would Be Great... Im Looking To Keep Recomping...im 22 And Have Been In The Gym Correctly For Two Years.. And In The Past, 4 Years Correctly Before College.. I Live In South Texas..around 10 Min From Mexico... Most Ppl Down Here Are On Roids, But Non Of Them Take The Proper Procedures. So Any Help Is Appreciated

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The board is a huge learning tool with a wealth of information archived in it if you take the initiative to do research for yourself. You be hard pressed to find someone that is going to teach you everything you need to know.

Click me -> :gotsearch

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
The board is a huge learning tool with a wealth of information archived in it if you take the initiative to do research for yourself. You be hard pressed to find someone that is going to teach you everything you need to know.

Click me -> :gotsearch
ya but its hard to understand what ppl are talking about... if some one would be able to put together on and off cycle that would be great...i just dont know where to start..id rather hear it from someone who knows what they are talking about rather than trowing a bunch of stuff together

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
ok here's the PCT part of the equation:

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

Alternative Torm Dosing:
Week1: Days 1-3: 120mg Torm, Days 4-7: 90 mg Torm
Week2: 60mg Torm
Week3: 60mg Torm
Week4: 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board.

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Gynomastia - >>>Read This!<<< and >>>This!<<<

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
How the hell do you think everyone else here learnt the ropes. Read the steriod/cycle/pct section for a start

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
neo, you have an outstanding outline there.

The thing that concerns me is that we are providing steroid instructions pamphlets to 20yo's that have no clue of what the dangers and health risk, short term and long term, there are in there use.

Pamphlet 101: PCT products
Pamphlet 102: Steroids

20 mins later the kid is hooked up in Mexico and juicing because he read a pamphlet and now he knows what he is doing :thumbsup:

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you're gonna have to do your own research on what ever it is you're trying to learn, this board has a wealth of information and you sure came to the right place and if you don't find what you're looking for ask the board, good luck and welcome!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I hear you B ;) on that note......

Keyword: steroids, pct or post cycle therapy, test etc etc

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
guys.. im 22... everyone i know is on roids... ive been natural for 2 years while everyone have been taking the easy rout.. i dont take theis drugs lightly... before i started takin supplements, i researched for around 2 months...my body is cleaner than it has been ever in my life.. i still have to research what is on that pamplet, and what everything is for. just because someone put together a list together doesent mean im stupid enough to follow it right away... ive researched and i still dont under stand alot about doing this correctly... better to ask for help than, go it blind... doesnt the site title read ANABOLIC MINDS, LEARN <TEACH< AND LEAD... well i need someone to teach and lead. but dont worry just pick it up by myself...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The thing that concerns me is that we are providing steroid instructions pamphlets to 20yo's that have no clue of what the dangers and health risk, short term and long term, there are in there use.

20 mins later the kid is hooked up in Mexico and juicing because he read a pamphlet and now he knows what he is doing :thumbsup:

Didn't you know kids in their 20's are invincible?

Silly B!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
then why is it so hard to simply say... i dont think you should be getting into this

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear you B ;) on that note......

Keyword: steroids, pct or post cycle therapy, test etc etc

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.
Make NO mistake...you are a HUGE source of VERY credible and accurate information that I would use myself if I had the need arise. Please know that I admire the passion, commitment and stewardship of knowledge and wisdom that you bestow upon on our community. Sincerely.

Don't let me dissuade you by any means from your mission :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
:gotsearch: sounding dam sexy at the monet!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive researched and i still dont under stand alot about doing this correctly... better to ask for help than, go it blind... doesnt the site title read ANABOLIC MINDS, LEARN <TEACH< AND LEAD... well i need someone to teach and lead. but dont worry just pick it up by myself...
Absolutely right.

My comment was more of an inside poke at someone who I share some tenure on the board with. He is a solid source of reference. Don't abuse it :D

mr j

Awards
LEARN > TEACH > LEAD

search first and read all u could before u start asking for help my man. its like us feeding u your own food.

plus we might explain what to do but more questions would come and u still wouldent be able to understand. each topic is diffrent and u got to understand what each compund does to you.

so

search search search. u dont understand something u ask and be more specific and target what ur asking.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established

:toofunny: I'm sure of it!

DreamOfWeight

DreamOfWeight

Awards
  • Established
LEARN > TEACH > LEAD

search first and read all u could before u start asking for help my man. its like us feeding u your own food.

plus we might explain what to do but more questions would come and u still wouldent be able to understand. each topic is diffrent and u got to understand what each compund does to you.

so

search search search. u dont understand something u ask and be more specific and target what ur asking.
.....ok good advice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4
Anabolics 9