Running 11-OXO right now... Suggestion for next cycle after this cut? (Mild yet eff)

  1. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

    Running 11-OXO right now... Suggestion for next cycle after this cut? (Mild yet eff)


    Hi Guys,

    Been working out hard again for the last year or so... diet and routine is in check, and I've seen some nice gains with just food/sleep/multi/creatine, but I think I'm ready to take the next step.

    I'm currently running a low dose 11-OXO cut... 4 caps ed with plenty of lean proteins, low carbs, and cardio. Hoping to cut down from 214 to 200, which at 5'11 will get my six pack showing again.

    Main question is this... When I'm done w/ the cut I plan to do a clean bulk and want to throw in something to give me that extra boost for the summer. I'm leaning towards pulsing Epi 3x/wk, with ATD/11-OXO on off days, as seen in Dr.D's gigantic pulsing thread. I'm open to other opinions of the best compound to take though... as I must admit I'm overwhelmed with all the selections after not keeping up with the ph/ds markets for a few years now. Plan to heavily research any compound before I take it... just looking for some direction from the guys more experienced.

    I'm looking for clean/dry gains... with a priority to minimal sides (esp shutdown and liver stress). Also, what are your opinons on the Genera Epi vs. Havoc? I don't want to waste any money, but sure as hell don't want cheap bunk **** either.

    Thanks for any and all help! It's much appreciated.

  2. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

    pulsing seems to work, but really it just simpler maybe safer and plain easier to run a normal FULL cycle.

    Consider pulsing after you ran the compound normally first. a straight 30 day cycle, 30 day pct. and 2 months break
  3. New Member
    T H E O R E M's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    411
    Rep Power
    317
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    41.21%

    Quote Originally Posted by SHSUStudent View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Been working out hard again for the last year or so... diet and routine is in check, and I've seen some nice gains with just food/sleep/multi/creatine, but I think I'm ready to take the next step.

    I'm currently running a low dose 11-OXO cut... 4 caps ed with plenty of lean proteins, low carbs, and cardio. Hoping to cut down from 214 to 200, which at 5'11 will get my six pack showing again.

    Main question is this... When I'm done w/ the cut I plan to do a clean bulk and want to throw in something to give me that extra boost for the summer. I'm leaning towards pulsing Epi 3x/wk, with ATD/11-OXO on off days, as seen in Dr.D's gigantic pulsing thread. I'm open to other opinions of the best compound to take though... as I must admit I'm overwhelmed with all the selections after not keeping up with the ph/ds markets for a few years now. Plan to heavily research any compound before I take it... just looking for some direction from the guys more experienced.

    I'm looking for clean/dry gains... with a priority to minimal sides (esp shutdown and liver stress). Also, what are your opinons on the Genera Epi vs. Havoc? I don't want to waste any money, but sure as hell don't want cheap bunk **** either.

    Thanks for any and all help! It's much appreciated.
    hows the 11-oxo? with 3-ad just releasing, and also Methyl Masterdrol v2...im starting to want to Run this stuff for a cut but its so expensive lol
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    pulsing seems to work, but really it just simpler maybe safer and plain easier to run a normal FULL cycle.

    Consider pulsing after you ran the compound normally first. a straight 30 day cycle, 30 day pct. and 2 months break

    Once again, I'm completely new to this... never even heard of pulsing until like a week ago... How is it safer to run a straight cycle instead of pulsing? I thought the entire point of pulsing was to be as safe as possible, while still showing significant positive effect?
  5. New Member
    SHSUStudent's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  219 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    201
    Rep Power
    213
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    62.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by T H E O R E M View Post
    hows the 11-oxo? with 3-ad just releasing, and also Methyl Masterdrol v2...im starting to want to Run this stuff for a cut but its so expensive lol

    Today is only day 3 of the 11-OXO... too early to tell for sure, but so far I like it. It's strange, but I can sort of feel it helping w/ a recomp/cut... Will be sure to post a followup regarding the 11-OXO.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my 20 wk mild cycle
    By CoorsLight126 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 10:19 PM
  2. Suggestion for running shoes
    By liquid in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 05:25 PM
  3. mild cycle soon
    By greatescape in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2009, 11:55 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2008, 09:01 PM
  5. Does Mild Cycle = Mild Pct
    By sooner999 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 12:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in