Need help with Test E cycle ASAP

dice404

Awards
Ok, my buddy is planning a test E cycle and his computer is broken so I'm posting for him. Here are some of his stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 230
Years training: about 10
AAS experience: he's done a few cycles of superdrol, halodrol, pheraplex, halodrol, and mass tabs. This is his first injectable cycle.

This will be a bulking cycle.

the plan:

Now, I know enanthate is not the most ideal ester for his situation and prop would be much better, but it's all he can get at the moment so it will have to do. he is looking to gain about 5 to 10 and will be running 500mg EW for 5 weeks. the reason for such a short cycle is because he doesn't want very dramatic gains, for personal reasons. the reason for using enanthate opposed to a designer oral is simply the fact that the sides are less and he wants to get used to pinning, as he may be running a prop cycle this summer. And yes I am aware that the test will barely be kicking in by this time, but this is how he wants to do it.

The problem:

His source it trying to convince him that having a total of 200mg of nolvadex is enough for pct. Even though this cycle is so short, I am still advising him to run a 40/40/20/20 post cycle, and that comes to 280mg for just the first week! In fact, his source laughed when he said that 200mg would not be enough. I think his source has no idea what he is talking about.

What do you guys think about this nolva situation?

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Ok, my buddy is planning a test E cycle and his computer is broken so I'm posting for him. Here are some of his stats:

Height: 6'
Weight: 230
Years training: about 10
AAS experience: he's done a few cycles of superdrol, halodrol, pheraplex, halodrol, and mass tabs. This is his first injectable cycle.

This will be a bulking cycle.

the plan:

Now, I know enanthate is not the most ideal ester for his situation and prop would be much better, but it's all he can get at the moment so it will have to do. he is looking to gain about 5 to 10 and will be running 500mg EW for 5 weeks. the reason for such a short cycle is because he doesn't want very dramatic gains, for personal reasons. the reason for using enanthate opposed to a designer oral is simply the fact that the sides are less and he wants to get used to pinning, as he may be running a prop cycle this summer. And yes I am aware that the test will barely be kicking in by this time, but this is how he wants to do it.

The problem:

His source it trying to convince him that having a total of 200mg of nolvadex is enough for pct. Even though this cycle is so short, I am still advising him to run a 40/40/20/20 post cycle, and that comes to 280mg for just the first week! In fact, his source laughed when he said that 200mg would not be enough. I think his source has no idea what he is talking about.

What do you guys think about this nolva situation?
His source is a moron. You need about 1000mg.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
around 1000, probably a little more is good to have on hand. as for running a 5 week enth cycle dont waste the gear..

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks on enan will give him just enough time to let it kick in... and he needs a better source, especially since this one doesn't want to take more money (for more nolva) from him...

MB

dice404

Awards
Thanks for the input, i really appreciate it. And i agree the test should be run longer.

dice404

Awards
Ok, so my friend is going to get sustanon 250 instead of test E some I'm going to put together some info for him.

Sustanon 250: 250mg/ml: 30mg testosterone propionate, 60mg testosterone phenylpropionate, 60mg testosterone isocarporate, 100mg testosterone decanoate.

Usage: Sustanon 250 is best used when injected every other day, this is to take advantage of the shorter esters. It can be injected twice a week, but you won't be using the effects of the prop esters to their full potential. the longer esters will take probably about 4 weeks to kick in, but the shorter esters (although minimal in dose) will still be of use. The average dose for a first time user would be about 500mg per week. If injected twice a week, that means you inject 250mg on say monady and thursday. If you decide to inject every other day to take advantage of the shorter esters, you would inject about 150mg( about .6ml) every other day (sunday, tuesday,thursday, saturday, then monday, wed....). You should also use 20g needles to draw the oil, and then a 25g needle to pin. You also need alcohol swabs to prep the injection site.

Post cycle:

Post cycle should be started 2 weeks after your last injection, this is so the long esters have enough time to clear your system.

Nolvadex: You could either run 40/40/20/20, or 40/30/20/10. I prefer to run 40/30/20/10. I think the slow taper is better. That post cycle comes to a total of about 840mg of nolva. Like everyone above stated, however, it is always good to have more on hand so i would agree with them and say to have about 1000mg.

You could also run some cortisol control like retain2 by anabolic xtreme to help to keep your gains.

Also, depending on whether or not you are having any estro sides coming into post cycle, you may opt to run an aromatase inhibitor at low doses along with your serm, but I don't think that this will be neccessary. I think that just the nolvadex will be enough.

Support supps:
I would reccomend running cycle support by anabolic innovations. It has just about everything that you would need for health support while on a cycle.

I think thats about it, if i think of anything else i'll edit this and throw it up. let me know if I'm missing anything.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
looks good, have him read it till he memorizes it

dice404

Awards
haha thanks bro

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
around 1000, probably a little more is good to have on hand. as for running a 5 week enth cycle dont waste the gear..

yeah running test-e for 5 weeks is like running it for one week.