My Tren And Epidrol Cycle! Help me Brehs

Jdub

Awards
How should i layout the cycle. Should i start with epistane and bridge into Tren, or start with Tren and bridge into Epistane, since the epistane product has gyno reducing abilities!

Im just thinking something like this:

week 1: 1-2 30mg tren, day 3-7 60mg tren
Week 2: 8-9 60mg tren, 10-14 90mg tren
Week 3: 90mg tren, 10mg epidrol
Week 4 90mg tren, 30mg epidrol
Week 5: 40mg epidrol
Week 6: PTC starts, end cycle,

Or something like this

Week 1 Epidrol and tren
Week 2 Epidrol and tren
Week 3 Epidrol and tren
Week 4 Epidrol and tren

Basically, what would be the best length for me to maximize my strength/muscle gains on this cycle?

Thanks and my stats are: 6'2 224lbs @15% bf. Age 22

And i have ran 3 cycles of epistane before and my strength really explodes on it, i just dont gain alot of mass.

I planning on starting this on saturday, so any help between now and them is a plus

Jdub

Awards
And also, how should i dose it. I could find alot of info about someone my size running tren. should i stick with 90mg or bump it up to 120mg.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Just stack them together for the full 6 weeks. Start with Tren at 60mg for at least a week to see how you react. Make sure you have LOTS of hawthorn berry for blood pressure support and something for your joints.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
"tren" as in the wannabe tren....

here i was thinking the word Tren actually meant the injectable tren, what a fool :fool2:

Jdub

Awards
Hey thanks for your help. I will run both for 4 weeks then

Jdub

Awards
Im not gonna run any injectalbes for awhile. "Im just doing a cycle of orals before summer and then i will think about injection steriods