Votes: 29 54.7%
  • M-Drol and P-Plex

Votes: 18 34.0%

• Total voters

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do a Havoc/Propadrol cycle soon but wanted to know which one to run in August so I'd like to hear what you guys have to say. Thanks

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Alright I'll start the thread... I read a lot on Mass Tabs and never tried it. So I'm gonna say mass.

dice404

Awards
Are you trying to bulk or cut? A friend of mine did a cycle of mass tabs on a bulk and absolutely loved it. I have yet to try it, but I personnaly love superdrol for a good bulk. If your feeling adventurous, I say hit up the mass tabs. make sure you have a good pct, insidious1 will second that, mass tabs are no joke.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Are you trying to bulk or cut? A friend of mine did a cycle of mass tabs on a bulk and absolutely loved it. I have yet to try it, but I personnaly love superdrol for a good bulk. If your feeling adventurous, I say hit up the mass tabs. make sure you have a good pct, insidious1 will second that, mass tabs are no joke.
Superdrol was amazing. I just don't know how the clones are like and heard they're less potent. Mass is potent as well. The thing is I don't cycle and I think Mass will be my last one if I go along with it. I don't need to get any bigger. Thanks for the input

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
superdrol is great but it seams that havoc is less troublesome.

CEL's M-Drol is supposed to be pretty good superdrol clone though!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also, if you were going to do a phera super bridge then I would wait until next winter...might not be as dry a bulk (phera can be pretty wet).

just my thoughts...I live next to the beach and in August it's still beach weather!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
also, if you were going to do a phera super bridge then I would wait until next winter...might not be as dry a bulk (phera can be pretty wet).

just my thoughts...I live next to the beach and in August it's still beach weather!
Ya it's warm up here too in August.... What's your thoughts on mass tabs?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sorry bro, I don't know anything about Mass Tabs.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Looked at your pics, very impressive dieting bro. Man some of us have it really easy and don't even realize it. That's hard work 100%. What did you eat?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks Bro!!!

it's hard to say; I switched my diet and workout routines all the time trying to get past all my bodies road blocks. all I can say was that it was always CLEAN. cooking every meal was key...nothing was microwaved, premade and ready to cook, or purchased from a restaurant. People make fun of me at work because I bring my lunch everyday (even if we have a catered lunch meeting) and my office looks like a fresh fruit stand :)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro!!!

it's hard to say; I switched my diet and workout routines all the time trying to get past all my bodies road blocks. all I can say was that it was always CLEAN. cooking every meal was key...nothing was microwaved, premade and ready to cook, or purchased from a restaurant. People make fun of me at work because I bring my lunch everyday (even if we have a catered lunch meeting) and my office looks like a fresh fruit stand :)
Lol nice, it is hard and I'm eating clean 6 times a day. I do have a cheat meal once a week but I'm bulking clean right now. For you to do that for a year takes balls man, lots of it.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol nice, it is hard and I'm eating clean 6 times a day. I do have a cheat meal once a week but I'm bulking clean right now. For you to do that for a year takes balls man, lots of it.
yeah, you gotta have that cheat meal...otherwise your cravings get out of control!

where are you at, what are your goals?

kimerathon

Awards
Interesting, never thought Mass tabs were any good, just thought they were a mild ph, nothing compared to havoc at all, but worth looking at, y am doing an epi cycle right now, and so far, amazed with the results, but had to vote for the Mdrol Pplex, just because I already bought them for my next cycle, anyway, what results did you get on mass tabs, intrigued to find out

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Mas tabs were made by a shady company, but they were very good. I gained 17 pounds in the first 3 weeks. I was bulking, but they were very good for little to no side effects. Havoc has treated me well too. For bulking, I'd say Mass Tabs. Anything else I'd do Havoc. Mdrol and PPlex would also work well I'm sure but for good results and least sides I would use just one compound.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I did a search on Mass Tabs and all I found was what looked to be a natty test booster by IDS...?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I never took any of the IDS stuff seriously...maybe I should do some more research on them.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Nobody thought Mass Tabs would be any good until a few good bros decided to be guinea pigs and try it out. It's like Superdrol without the sides. They called the active ingredient Stenbolone at first, then Methylsten. After alot of hassle and possible involvement of the FDA, the truth came out as to what it was. 30 mg of 2α,17α-dimethyl-17β-hydroxy-5α-androstan-1-ene-3-one. Almost the same as Superdrol, but the little tweaks in structure did make a difference. As soon as the truth came out, they were discontinued. Now this is very hard to find, and very expensive.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya tell me about it... funny though that a lot of people are saying run Havoc alone over Mass Tabs.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
havoc/epi is very potent when run properly. I have been pleased with the cycles I have run of it in the past

kimerathon

Awards
I don't know, never really tried Havoc and Prop, my goal has always been dry gains and being cut all year long, so I actually stack Havoc and Orastan A (winadrol, clone of Orastan) but maybe in the winter I will try the Havoc Prop stack

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey reaper, That picture in your avatar i have tattooed on my ribcage....I had my tattoo artist change it up a little bit though....The detail in it is insane.

dice404

Awards
It's like Superdrol without the sides
That's EXACTLY what my friend said.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure what's in Mass Tabs but PA agrees it's not methyl Sten. There's only so many places companies get their raw materials from which is why mostly all companies make the same clones and new hormones never come out. From what I understand methyl sten isn't available from any suppliers overseas so IDS is full of sh!t. Speculation is Mass Tabs are nothing more than low dosed Superdrol with other natural additives like Trib. That would explain the low sides effects & decent gains. Pt gained 9-10 pounds on Mass Tabs in a one month cycle and had little to no sides. Then 3 months later he ran Superdrol @ 10mg/day and gained 11 pounds in 21 days - with no sides. The thing that bothers me is some troll is charging over $100 a pack for mass tabs. What a joke you'd have to be mentally retarted to buy them. M-Drol's $20 a bottle and you get 2-3 cycles in one bottle. People have a tendency to dose Super way too high. 10-15mg a day will get you a good 10-15 pounds of mass in 3 weeks with little to no side effects. 30mg will give you absurd side effects and no better gains.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I don't know, never really tried Havoc and Prop, my goal has always been dry gains and being cut all year long, so I actually stack Havoc and Orastan A (winadrol, clone of Orastan) but maybe in the winter I will try the Havoc Prop stack
this to me sounds like a great summer stack as well. If not I would go with the superdrol and throw in something like recreate for a leaner bulk with the super. there is a thread around with a epi/revolt log. Looks great to me also.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 bottles of epistane in the fridge. summer heat in the house w/ no A/C!