has anyone had gyno problems with propadrol?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yes I had to drop it from my cycle, also someone else (cant remember who) stopped it their first week because of gyno symptoms. From what I've read you need 2 bottles for any significant results. If you still want to use it I'd stack it with havoc and have a serm in your pct and/or significant prolactin control prod.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
yes I had to drop it from my cycle, also someone else (cant remember who) stopped it their first week because of gyno symptoms. From what I've read you need 2 bottles for any significant results. If you still want to use it I'd stack it with havoc and have a serm in your pct and/or significant prolactin control prod.
G train what dose were you using? Were u stacking it? I believe its more than possible for this to happen although very uncommon.

OP have u had issues with gyno before?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it at 60mg for 3 weeks and cut it out of the fourth. I was stacking it with methyl-e which is an absolutely horrible epithio clone. I had some pretty bad pain behind both nipples that started occurring EOD and then the third week every day, so I said F*** this stuff. I'm done with progestins.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I dosed it at 60mg for 3 weeks and cut it out of the fourth. I was stacking it with methyl-e which is an absolutely horrible epithio clone. I had some pretty bad pain behind both nipples that started occurring EOD and then the third week every day, so I said F*** this stuff. I'm done with progestins.
That sucks man.

O/T- another bad post about Methyl-E, its becoming all to common.