Triacana... Safer alternative to T3

Blatalian

Awards
Triacana... Safer alternative to T3?

As quoted in AnabolicReview.Com
"In summary one can say that Triacana is a (mild) alternative to the strong L-T3 thyroid hormone compounds such as Cytomel or Thybon with their strong side effects. It has only a lower lipolytic effect but can be taken over a prolonged period of time. Mistakes made during the intake are forgiven with Triacana rather than with Cytomel. Ambi-tious bodybuilders and athletes who are able to responsibly use strong medication choose Cytomel; persons who, however, fear side effects, who do not know much, or believe that "more is better," should select Triacana. "

This is my first time posting, although I've read the majority of the posts on this forum. I admit, my knowledge of T3, and all thyroid altering chemicals for that matter, is limited; dosen't this seem to be the best combination to use with Clen? If so, has anyone seen Triacana on the market... ?

I appreciate any input.

Last edited:

Blatalian

Awards
I appreciate it man.. I'll check it out.
Have you used it before?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Ive used traiax from syntrax before (same stuff). Definately a good product.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like to try the Triacana cream, myself.. :)

It's a french product, haven't seen it around in years, though..

Blatalian

Awards
So what do you guys think it would be best combined with...
I plan on trying it with Liquid Clen...
Sound good?
I'll keep an eye out for that Triacana cream!

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Here is my disclaimer - I do not make the stuff - I just sell it. That said, I have never had it lab tested or anything, but  I have had hundreds of re-orders who swear by the stuff. I know people who have combined it with ECA, or clen with good results.  Just be aware as with any thyroidal, you do run the risk of muscle loss, so I would use it in conjunction with some sort of anabolic.

HUGE

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
have heard it is very underdosed..the site i believe u took over or bought ask4mass.com used to sell a triax..that was awesome

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
The people who asre saying it is underdosed are the only other peolpe selling it - so that is kinda funny. I would love to see the proof.  Like I said I did not lab test it, but I not only have tons of orders, I have tons of re-oprders - so someone likes it. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
not a distributor huge so not out to get you..just makes u wonder how there getting it especially after its been banned,just going by what i have read from users..like i said i only used the triax mark sold though ask4mass.com..ask panzer on avant.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
According to the FDA ( who has paid me a visit on a few occasions) tricana is stil not banned or illegal.  They just asked people to stop carrying it. They pressure the manufactureres into stop producing it.  But I have told them the second it becomes illegal or banned or whatever it will be dropped from my site. I always comply with the government :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Weight Loss 3
Supplements 8
Anabolics 0
Supplements 18