human vs. vet grade

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
what are the specific differences between human and vet grade injectables? I'm gathering info for the future.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what are the specific differences between human and vet grade injectables? I'm gathering info for the future.
One is for humans, and one is for animals...:rofl: sorry I don't really know.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
If you're going to pin in the future, shell out the extra dough and get human grade. UG labs are what you should stay away from though. I know some people who have been ripped off, had unsterile gear, and a certain someone even received his vial with hair in it!
yeah, since it's typically against any reputable forum's rules to ask for sources, I'm just chipping away at tiny bits of info like that, little by little, until one thing leads to another and it all comes together. Can you spell out BA (assuming it's a type of acid, hence the burning description?) so I can look that up as well?

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
i believe it has to do with how it is "cut"
you will be getting the same compound but "cut" differently
like bassgod said vet grade "burns" more. the type of oil used, the amount of alcohol used, different ratios of of cutting materials.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, since it's typically against any reputable forum's rules to ask for sources, I'm just chipping away at tiny bits of info like that, little by little, until one thing leads to another and it all comes together. Can you spell out BA (assuming it's a type of acid, hence the burning description?) so I can look that up as well?
BA is benzyl alcohol

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
vet grade hurts more at the inj site and sometimes is accused of being "under dosed" but i dont believe this is true because ive used vet grade numerous times with sucess. human grade is the way to go i believe because it is made by a pharmacy and you know that it is 100% safe ( in respects to quality )