First PH cycle question

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Pretty new to the prohormone thing, not doing my cycle for a while but i got superdrol, epistane and a few bottles of prostanozol from anabolic extreme. I know how im gonna cycle the SD and EPI, but my question is would it be a smart choice to add the prostan in with those, and if so, when, how much, how long, and what can i expect by adding prostan to the cycle?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
People are gonna want your stats before they help you out with that. Like how old are you, how long have you been lifting, what is your experiance with 'roids, etc. (those are steroids you have, not PH's)

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Im 21, been working out for about 2 years. Never taken anything serious, animal stak 2 is the most serious i've taken. But like i said im not doing this anytime soon, im just kinda curious about the prostan.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I know how im gonna cycle the SD and EPI,

So your goin to stack, or bridge Super and Epi for your first cycle? And your asking if you can take prostanozol on top of that?

Hopefully no one tells you thats a good idea.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
how about only the epi or only the prostan for your first cycle, not all of them. you need more time to learn what your doing. epi by itself for your first cycle can give so great gains and is often considered a good choice for a first cycle.

mr j

Awards
hey man do u even take ur diet serious? cause u berly got 2 years down and as u mention u didint take it serious. try finding if u got them good genes before u mess with ph or steroids.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
So your goin to stack, or bridge Super and Epi for your first cycle? And your asking if you can take prostanozol on top of that?

Hopefully no one tells you thats a good idea.

I was going to bridge the SD and epistane.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
hey man do u even take ur diet serious? cause u berly got 2 years down and as u mention u didint take it serious. try finding if u got them good genes before u mess with ph or steroids.

Yes, my diet is very good. And i never said i didnt take it seriously, what i said was that i've never taken anything serious, as in a serious supplement.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I was going to bridge the SD and epistane.

Here's the nuts and bolts on taking two different compounds together.

1) you've already taken each on their own.

2) you know how each reacts withing your body so that if you notice side effects, BP, acne, lethargy, etc you can either stop that one compund or treat it with your past knowledge.

3) if you take each seperately your gains will equal more over a longer period of time.

4) taking them together would be more adviseable after your body has built up a certain tolerance to each individual compund. Which would make a single run of either, less effective than a stacked/bridged cycle.

BuddyBuilder

BuddyBuilder

Awards
Here's the nuts and bolts on taking two different compounds together.

1) you've already taken each on their own.

2) you know how each reacts withing your body so that if you notice side effects, BP, acne, lethargy, etc you can either stop that one compund or treat it with your past knowledge.

3) if you take each seperately your gains will equal more over a longer period of time.

4) taking them together would be more adviseable after your body has built up a certain tolerance to each individual compund. Which would make a single run of either, less effective than a stacked/bridged cycle.

Thanks, im going to take that into consideration. Im still growing and have no plans on taking either for quite some time, just curious on some of this stuff.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I definately wouldn't involve superdrol into my first cycle!!!!

Epi alone is a good idea.