hey guys plese advise me and my cycle.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
I have left 18 pils of halod(same as h50 accept each pill is 25mg) I would like to find a good way to cycle it so that i would be not have to use post cycle therapy. I do not want to do full cycle just use up the spare pills i got. I know that halod is not the best steroid for cycle but since i already got it i want to use it up.

Suplament i take now.
creatine
when protein
bcaa
multivitamin
zma

I usually work out 3 days a week most of the time they are in the row do to bussy schedual.

I was thinking of maybe doing 75mg on each day beffore the workout. What do you guys think?

Iam 6ft 174pounds
Iam

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i dont see much that could be done with that. possibly 25mg pre workout ? i still dont think it would have any worthwhile effects.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I have left 18 pils of halod(same as h50 accept each pill is 25mg)

I would like to find a good way to cycle it so that i would be not have to use post cycle therapy.

I do not want to do full cycle just use up the spare pills i got. I know that halod is not the best steroid for cycle but since i already got it i want to use it up.

Iam

18pills of 25mg= 9 days at 50? Probly not worth the trouble. the general concensus is they take 3weeks ot kick in.

The only way to keep from doin a PCT is dont do steroids.

Who said "halo is not the best steroid for cycle" is there a language barrier? Halo is a great coumpound, in my opinion.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
buy another bottle of h-drol and run a cycle and use the extra to bump up the dosage. it takes a few weeks for it to kick in so just a few days of use wont do anything for you, you need to run it for a few weeks.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
hmmm it might seem very strange but i took 50mg today before workout and I would swear that my endurance strength seamed higher is it possible or am I just imagining thinks?
Also when I took it I had this dry eyes feeling for some time is it normal?

I will do a pulsing cycle at 50mg 3 times a week I don’t expect to see any great gains if any but I hope for the best. It should last around 3 week I aim for around 5 pounds

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats possible as oral hormones are quick in and out of your system. ive never used them pre-w/o or standalone so i rly cant comment on halodrol specificly but i know it works great with turinabol.