3-AD claims of Supderdrol like gains - WTF? Any comparative comment from who use both

1. Registered User

3-AD claims of Supderdrol like gains - WTF? Any comparative comment from who use both

I seen dis 3-AD for sale finally & in its description says:

"3-AD has been extremely efffective for trial users so far. Not only have they acheived growth and stength like when using Superdrol but they also..."
    Where are logs showin this dat arent from ax employee? Wit it bein non-methyl P-Plex + Androsterone I just don't see it. All da logs on here I read out a 6 people - gained from 0-5 pounds in 18-20 days. On Super you get 15+ in dat time. I know. I know 3ads eazier on liver but I just talkin bout ax's claims.
    Now for ingredients - I won't get into the herbal ones like ecdysone cuz we all know dey arent miracle mass gainers.

1st for Androsterone - it pretty much common knowledge that this is a extremely weak horome & it doubtfully capable of much alone.
    Androsterone definition/info: (1) a weak androgen, CHO, produced by the metabolism of certain hormones and found in the normal urine of both males and females
    (2) Androsterone was first isolated in 1931, by Adolf Friedrich Johann Butenandt and Kurt Tscherning. They distilled over 17000 litres of male urine, from which they got 50 milligrams of crystalline androsterone, which was sufficient to find that the chemical formula was very similar to estrone. Celery is claimed to contain androsterone.
    Now for da 2-androstenol aka pheraplex witout the methylation. It would seeminly have little to no bioavailability so they added an acetate ester to try to increase absorbtion. Now if you search round you find addin acetate esters sometimes don't increase bioavailability at all dependin on the compound and when they do it only typically from 5-15%. 5-15% of somthin already very low = still very low. Also other gear like Primo that has acetate ester attached found that acetate esters don't fully protect the gear from bein completely distroyed by the liver. Good thing here is pheras a potent steroid to begin wit so there may be promise for this - if it were a cheap supp.

Now wit peeps sayin it take 4-6 caps a day to get so-so results (0-6 pounds in 3 week) 1 box wil last 15-22 days. 15-22 days worth for about $60 per box? Damn man then there is P-Plex for $19 for 45-60 days worth and its much more potent. Hell if you took one P-Plex a day it'd be easy on da liver and I bet you get same gains or more as wit 3-ad for a fraction of da price. Plus you have enough for 4 cycles of 22 days. Dat means average 22 day cycles would be: P-Plex $5 ... 3ad $60

Dunno maybe I'm outa line but after all those months of all dat hype to find it has all these placebos and the only thing dat may do somethin worthwhile turn out to be a weak hardly bioavailable version of Phera.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.

yeah. time will tell. consumers en mass don't lie.

If you are serious about putting on muscle then gear has and probably always will be the best options.

H-drol by CEL @ $22.95 or whatever the cost is, is probably the best/safest option out there for the dollar.
  3. Registered User

Apparently 3-AD is all DSHEA compliant though. Maybe AX is just trying to get set for the future. Same way LG Sciences and AMS are trying to find the completely legal alternatives. Someday we will lose the superdrol, pheraplex, and halodrols of the world.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Daminals View Post
    I seen dis 3-AD for sale finally & in its description says:

Where are logs showin this dat arent from ax employee? Wit it bein non-methyl P-Plex + Androsterone I just don't see it. All da logs on here I read out a 6 people - gained from 0-5 pounds in 18-20 days. On Super you get 15+ in dat time. I know. I know 3ads eazier on liver but I just talkin bout ax's claims.
    Now for ingredients - I won't get into the herbal ones like ecdysone cuz we all know dey arent miracle mass gainers.

1st for Androsterone - it pretty much common knowledge that this is a extremely weak horome & it doubtfully capable of much alone.

Now for da 2-androstenol aka pheraplex witout the methylation. It would seeminly have little to no bioavailability so they added an acetate ester to try to increase absorbtion. Now if you search round you find addin acetate esters sometimes don't increase bioavailability at all dependin on the compound and when they do it only typically from 5-15%. 5-15% of somthin already very low = still very low. Also other gear like Primo that has acetate ester attached found that acetate esters don't fully protect the gear from bein completely distroyed by the liver. Good thing here is pheras a potent steroid to begin wit so there may be promise for this - if it were a cheap supp.

Now wit peeps sayin it take 4-6 caps a day to get so-so results (0-6 pounds in 3 week) 1 box wil last 15-22 days. 15-22 days worth for about $60 per box? Damn man then there is P-Plex for $19 for 45-60 days worth and its much more potent. Hell if you took one P-Plex a day it'd be easy on da liver and I bet you get same gains or more as wit 3-ad for a fraction of da price. Plus you have enough for 4 cycles of 22 days. Dat means average 22 day cycles would be: P-Plex $5 ... 3ad $60

Dunno maybe I'm outa line but after all those months of all dat hype to find it has all these placebos and the only thing dat may do somethin worthwhile turn out to be a weak hardly bioavailable version of Phera.
    damn man,
    people who type similarly to you, I have such a hard time getting through your posts....
  5. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

he spells all the hard stuff correctly - I think he's playing gangsta
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

...is there a handbook in this thread on "how to read and interpret stupid?"...
  7. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Where are logs showin this dat arent from ax employee?
    'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!' -- The Wizard of Oz
  8. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    'Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!' -- The Wizard of Oz
    Ebonicaly translated:
    "Pay nahh attention ta da nig behind da curtain Ya' dig?"
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  9. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ebonicaly translated:

E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Ebonicaly translated:
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.

u guys crack me up
  12. Registered User

Don't be hatin. So you cant be from da streets and still be intelligent yo? haha - thing izze if stuff comes to be illegalized such az pheraplex clizones I'm sho dat would make 3ad illegal too cuz parent compunds are da ones who get banned wit no regard to the methyl group so etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is what would prolly be banished.
  13. Registered User

Don't be hatin. So you cant be from da streets and still be intelligent yo? haha - thing izze if stuff comes to be illegalized such az pheraplex clizones I'm sho dat would make 3ad illegal too cuz parent compunds are da ones who get banned wit no regard to the methyl group so etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol is what would prolly be banished.

Alright B-Rad???. Your from the streets,....RIGHT!

YouTube - B-Rad Rap battle from Malibus most wanted
  14. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Ebonicaly translated:
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I think I just lost IQ points reading that.
    At least for me I was able to salvage some by stopping at the 1st line...
  16. Registered User

wher u from buddy? im not guna make fun of the way u talk because i talk the same way. my view on the 3-ad is that it will need to be dosed higher to achieve mass building. otherwise it will probably be good for a recomp or lean mass(stacked) cycle.
  17. Registered User

If I'm reading that right (hard to translate) then I have to disagree. M-dien is illegal but estra 4,9 diene is not. Precursor to dienolone. They claim it to be DSHEA cuz its found in elephants. The methyl is not found anywhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epsistane/supderdrol Ng Combo?
    By firstjustice2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:18 PM
  2. 3-AD help/comparative
    By Reverin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:19 PM
  3. supderdrol
    By tjones2787 in forum Anabolics