Hey guys whats up

sepansk4

Awards
Hey I am new to this site but not new to lifting...a little background on what I have done and what I am currently doing...I did a 4 week cycle of Havoc and now I am currently doing pulsed 8 week cycle of P-max and M-drol...4 weeks of both...I am done with the p-max portion which was 30mg everyday, 45mg ed, 60mg ed (for last 2 weeks) and pulsed the m-drol 20mg for a week and bumped 10mg a week thereafter but no more than 40mg...I just finished week 2 of this portion and I just noticed my nips are puffy and I am lactating when I squeeze them...I ordered nolva but was wondering if there are any other things I should get...I have devised that it is due to prolactin and the nolva doesnt really doesnt help that so WTF do I do? please any help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Do some research man. Make sure to get Nolvadex, not novadex. Nolvadex is a prescription medication, novadex is a gaspari product, not anything like the script. Research vitamin b6 and mucuna for prolactin. Also, if I were you, drop all hormonal products, no m-drol, no p-max, nothing. You'll just screw yourself up worse at this point. Drop it, and seriously research PCT on this forum. You might have done some serious damage my friend.

sepansk4

Awards
i know its not nova i ordered i ordered nolva from c1r (not to mention sources or sites) and thank you for your quick reply but i dont think its to the point where its that bad i thank you for the info

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
No man, trust me, if you're lactating, its to the point where you need to stop. I'm quite sure most anyone on this forum would quit if they had a serious gyno or prolactin problem to the point where they were lactating. I say play it safe man, but hey it's your endocrine system, I can't tell you what to do...