prohormones that dont require a SERM
- 04-12-2008, 10:21 AM
- 04-13-2008, 01:26 PM
- 04-13-2008, 02:09 PM
04-13-2008, 02:19 PM
04-13-2008, 03:28 PM
yeh i have plenty of nolva on hand but i would like to try and avoid using it unless i need to
i just wondered what you could get away with taking something like post cycle support etc
04-13-2008, 03:35 PM
epistane, halodrol, and the trens u cud get away without a serm.
04-13-2008, 03:50 PM
maybe Havoc/Epistane. I wouldn't risk it though.
04-13-2008, 04:52 PM
04-13-2008, 05:03 PM
04-13-2008, 05:22 PM
04-13-2008, 06:07 PM
either way its still hormones. and honeslty as long as ur cycles are under 6 weeks and not dosed high or stacked with many compounds a SERM will not be required. Shutdown is different from supression.
04-14-2008, 07:39 PM
the truth is - SERMS are cheap, available, quasi-legal and almost without side effects. there just isnt any good reason NOT to use one in your PCT.
04-14-2008, 09:20 PM
SERMs are never REQUIRED but they are the best option.
04-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum General ChatReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:04 AM
- By meatNcreatine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 08-10-2008, 11:59 PM
- By bdpeck in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-18-2008, 01:08 AM
- By kidracer69 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2007, 06:38 PM
- By Mrs. Gimpy! in forum General ChatReplies: 18Last Post: 11-30-2006, 02:17 PM