prohormones that dont require a SERM

1. prohormones that dont require a SERM

as title says
    what ph's dont require a serm

2. cell tech....jk

3. Quote Originally Posted by scoobynutter View Post
    as title says
    none really u should always have serm on hand.plus is easy 2 get a serm if u look hard enough
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by james c View Post
    plus is easy 2 get a serm if u look hard enough

lol kind of an oxymoron

5. yeh i have plenty of nolva on hand but i would like to try and avoid using it unless i need to
    i just wondered what you could get away with taking something like post cycle support etc

6. epistane, halodrol, and the trens u cud get away without a serm.

7. maybe Havoc/Epistane. I wouldn't risk it though.

8. What about the non-methlys?

9. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    epistane, halodrol, and the trens u cud get away without a serm.
    POST Cycle support would be good for these as long as you have a serm on hand and don't go crazy with the dosages. I just finished an Epi cycle and am using PCS and its been my best cycle yet.

10. Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    What about the non-methlys?

Im goin to assume that you meant Designer Steroids not prohormones, since there arent anymore PH's left.
    1,4ad, halodrol, M1,4ADD, and all the new legal gear stuff - ALL prohormones

11. either way its still hormones. and honeslty as long as ur cycles are under 6 weeks and not dosed high or stacked with many compounds a SERM will not be required. Shutdown is different from supression.

12. Quote Originally Posted by nephilim666 View Post
    either way its still hormones. and honeslty as long as ur cycles are under 6 weeks and not dosed high or stacked with many compounds a SERM will not be required. Shutdown is different from supression.
    ugh...please, if anyone without a ton of experience with anabolics is reading this thread - dont take these jokers' opinions as gospel - it isnt. the majority of them dont have a clue what they're talking about.

the truth is - SERMS are cheap, available, quasi-legal and almost without side effects. there just isnt any good reason NOT to use one in your PCT.

13. SERMs are never REQUIRED but they are the best option.

14. Quote Originally Posted by scoobynutter View Post
    as title says
    if they are synthetic they shut down your natural testosterone production so yes you do need a serm. Dont look at ph's as a ph but rather as a synthetic. Anything synthetic that replaces test will need serm and pct

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:04 AM
  2. PH's or DS that dont need a SERM
    By meatNcreatine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:59 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 02:08 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2007, 07:38 PM
  5. Replies: 18