Tren Xtreme or epistane

shimshadee

Awards
want some feedbacks on which cycle yall prefer...Tren Xtreme or epistane

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
only done epistane...awesome stuff..people have stacked these and run them solo..just google search. theres a product called SPAWN that already has these two in one dose.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stack that sht bro, that would be sick!!!! I'm running epi right now and the other day I was just saying to myself: D@mn Tren would be sick stacked with this!!!!!!! lol........Duw iet!!!

shimshadee

Awards
so it would be safe to stack these two together??

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Uhh yea dude.......I wouldn't be thinkin about it myself, let alone EVER give someone else on here advise to do something that wasn't.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No prob PM me if you got questions man!!:cheers: Have you run a prosteroid before?

shimshadee

Awards
yeah i ran dbol before but i want to do another cycle thats a little more safe on the body

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Then this would be perfect IMO. The epi is pretty mild but will ad size and cuts and the tren will harden you up like a rock with insane vascularity!!! As the poster above said there are a few products that contain both so I would look into that. How did you run the dbol?

shimshadee

Awards
i ran it in a 4 week cycle. it gave some great gains but with some side effects that i didnt enjoy