Epi Pulse not going too well

matthew

Awards
Hi guys,
I'm new to this web site and would like to say how impressed I am.The reason for this post is I need a little help.
I'm 40 years old,200lbs and I've been lifting for 23 years.In the passed i've used D bol,winstrol(tabs),andriol(some of you might remember that one).D bol gave me gyno and bad water retention although strength and mass were huge,Winstrol was my favourite with very good recomp effects and andriol did nothing for me at all.In the last 10 years I've consistently trained and stayed totally clean(that includes no legal steroids either) until now.My Questions are these-
I'm now at the end of week 4 of my Epithin E every other day pulse and have been on 40mg EOD for the passed week.My intention was another 2 weeks at 40 mg EOD and then to take a natural test booster and estrogen inhibiter for a month.Although my strength and stamina have both improved dramatically,my body mass has stayed the same,no increased muscle,no decreased body fat (at least nothing obvious)
My questions are-
a) Am I being too eager and should I consider extending my pulse to 10 or 12 weeks.
b)Consider switching to an every day cycle for the next month too see if that makes a difference.
c)Switch to a different compound and if so what would be a good one,bearing in mind that I have had gyno problems and bad water retention in the past caused by Dianabol which is the main reason I've gone for EpithinE. Is it that the Epithin just doesn't suit me or am I just being impatiant and I need to give the Epi more time to kick in because as I said the strength gains have been excellent?
I see people logging great results within a couple of weeks of taking Epithin E and I'm wondering whats going on.
My training schedule is excellent and my diet is always 95% clean and I always supplement a couple of times daily with a good quality protein shake as well to make sure I'm covering the basics.I've also noticed no sides at all except I tend to feel lethargic late afternoon.I'm not complaining but no sides at all does seem strange to me.
Cheers
Matt

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
Search the forum and look at the other post on pulsing Epi but I think your dosage is a little low for a pulse. 40mg seems to be the sweet spot for ED dosing so I would think EOD pulse dosing would be a little higher.
I also think most pulse for 8 weeks so you might want to consider that.
For others that are more knowledgable than me to give you educated advice they are going to know how many calories you are taking in.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
Most of the posts I have read say that with the pulse it takes several weeks to take effect. Most posts say that the fifth week and past are where it kicks in. But read up i may not be exactly right. I am running a eight week eod with the last week ramped to 50mgs and just trying to be patient just finished the 3rd week and i think I've lost two pounds.

Last edited:
Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Are you eating enough calories? Simple question but it could be your simple solution. You aren't going to gain muslce mass without a surplus.

matthew

Awards
Thanks for the quick replys and advice.
I'm going to stick with the pulse for another 4 weeks rather than another 2 weeks.Thats will be 8 weeks in total.I'm thinking of staying with 40 mg eod for another 2 weeks and then going to 50mg eod for the last 2 weeks.Any thoughts on this?
I think I may be expecting too much too soon!
As for calories I eat clean but well,I've never really counted calories as such but I listen to my body and eat when i need to and as I said before,I always supplement with plenty of good quality protein shakes.
Hopefully this pulse is still going to come good in the end and so this question may be redundant but if I decided next time to do a regular cycle of epi instead of a pulse could anyone recommend an otc alternative to nolvadex in case i needed it? as nolva would be very difficult to get hold of.
I'll keep you posted as to how its all going for the next 4 weeks.
Once again many thanks fellas.
Cheers
Matt.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Load the protein and the calories! I didn't see too much until 50mg EOD at week 5. Remember though, if you are a bigger guy so more will be required to see what 40 would do for someone at 150lbs. I actually only gained 2 lbs total for the first 4 weeks. Give it time is what I'd say. I was right where you were at as I thought I was going to end up being one of those guys who will gain nothing.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Personaly i will never pulse any pro hormone-steroid, because it mucks up your hormone levels for a long time, countless logs of people who have had a nightmare recovering from the cycles.

matthew

Awards
Thanks Maynehood 171 for the reply.
I've been thinking about going to 50mg eod in another weeks time.I generally tend to keep my protien high anyway.
What were you're gains at the end of you're cycle and would you pulse epi again?
Cheers
Matt

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Maynehood 171 for the reply.
I've been thinking about going to 50mg eod in another weeks time.I generally tend to keep my protien high anyway.
What were you're gains at the end of you're cycle and would you pulse epi again?
Cheers
Matt
I gained 14 kept 10 for my pulse. Was about 90% clean so did have some fat to get rid of. Yes I plan on pulsing Havoc/Epi again actually in the Fall.

dawaro

dawaro

Awards
I gained 14 kept 10 for my pulse. Was about 90% clean so did have some fat to get rid of. Yes I plan on pulsing Havoc/Epi again actually in the Fall.
This is just my opinion but I think people get too tied up with the idea of a "clean" or "dirty" bulk. I am starting to believe a bulk is a bulk, you are either in a caloric excess or you arent. The only real difference is the physical amount of food you can take in at a specific calorie intake. Clean = more food for the same calories. It seems too often people use the term "dirty bulk" to describe gorging. I have tried both clean & dirty foods but at the same calorie intake and have had the same results. In fact when caloric intake is real high, like now @ 5000/day, I find it impossible for me to eat the physical amount of clean food to meet that so I have to increase my fat intake. Like I posted before I try to do it with dairy and olive oil/fish oil but it is still a chore.
Focus more on meeting your 2g of protein per pound of body weight and the target calories and let the rest fall into place. Do not be affraid to increase your fat. Your body sees lean muscle as a bad thing because it is going to require more calories to maintain. If your fat intake and/or storage is low the body is more reluctant to add the lean mass. This is one of the reasons some people are hard gainers, they naturally have low body fat and high metabolism so the body almost refuses to add mass.
Just my 2 cents...