gyno

iamcdn

Awards
1st day on t1 pro, the nips are feeling a little itchy already, kinda more of a burning sensation .. im dosing at 2ml twice a day (4ml total) ... anyone think this could be gyno

how should i run my nolvadex, and if i developed this after 1 day would it be worth running nol. throughout the cycle or should i just quit the cycle

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Dude, its not gyno after one day. That said you may need to run and anti-e while cycling for sure.

iamcdn

Awards
yah, well just incase, how should i run it if i decide its gyno,

im gonna go another day or 2 and see if i just touched my nipple after applying the t1 or something stupid like that

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Its not gyno, it CANT be after one day.

What kind of nolva do you have?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
also if you continually are playing with your nips you are going to make them sore :D

CrazyNut

Awards
don't apply the solution right on the nip. if you do that you get a funny sensation that may come across as gyno. also if you have DMSO in it, it may irritate your nip. but do have nolvadex on hand, just in case.

iamcdn

Awards
yah i let settle for a bit and they stopped being irritating, but then started up again,

think i should run the t1pro still with the nolvadex or just discontinue the whole thingl..... ill post in the morning and hopefully get a better idea of what is goin gon

i have some liquid nol. 2 bottles on hand and a bottle of clomid and boxes of clomid tabs so im good in that area

i didn't apply the solution to the nips, i use latex gloves and applied behind the knee on top of the foot but i guess some incidentally got on there (my nips)

Last edited:

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
If you are seriously considering discontinuing the whole cycle because you 'think' you 'felt' some gyno coming... DURING THE FIRST DAY of your cycle. Then, WOW.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think that instead of "Wow", it's more like, "Good idea, 'cause you ain't ready for it."

On the other hand, why not just run the Nolva anyway? ****, it's good for your lipid profile.
If you are seriously considering discontinuing the whole cycle because you 'think' you 'felt' some gyno coming... DURING THE FIRST DAY of your cycle. Then, WOW.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i know when i shave my chest, my nips are itchy that day...

bigbk

Awards
20 ml a day for nolva, and the T-1 Pro does not covert to Estrogen!

iamcdn

Awards
20 ml a day for nolva, and the T-1 Pro does not covert to Estrogen!
t1 pro does not convert to estrogen? are you sure? 1-test doesn't, but i think 4ad can ... how else do you explain ppl getting gyno on t1 pro?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4ad converts to test, which aromatizes to estrogen. It's not the 1-Test.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
You know how i feel bro, i won't comment here :D

:saw: :shoot: