Advice/Suggestions

CrazyNut

Awards
Hey guys,
Finally i got use of a regular internet connection and can use this board on a regular basis. I have been lurking around for the past few months.
So to start off, "hi"

My current stats are : 6 feet, 205 lbs, 13% BF. Training for 5 years.

I have done a few Ph cycles with 1-test, 4AD and Nor-Diol previously.

I am venturing into the dark side due to the general concensus that sides with PH's and AAS's are similar yet the dividends are much highs with AAS's.

My first cycle is the classic "bread and butter" from BB.com.

Running Test Enth 500mg/week for Weeks 1-11
Deca 400mg/Week Weeks 1-11
Dbol 30mg/week for weeks 1-6

I have Nolva, Amiridex and Clomid on hand to run with cycle as well as for post-cycle recovery. I also have use of Trib, ZMA, Hemp oil etc.

My goals are to put on appx. 20 - 25 lbs of body mass.
Now, I have always believed that it is impossible to gain muscle and lose body fat at the same time, yet i see Cycle Logs where guys using gear have done exactly this. So, I am hoping to lose some more body fat (?) while on. Comments ?

Also, I have Clen/T3 on hand as well, now I have read that both Clen and T3 are anabolic at low doses, but i am unsure as to how to incorporate these into my cycle (if at all?). Also, I am a little weary of T3 use as it affect the thyroid. I ordered T3 initially for fat loss, but saw unbelivable results with clen alone, so i have postponed its use.

My diet is relatively clean, and sufficient since i try to ingest ~300g of protein per day with sufficient carbs and fat.

Any comments/suggestions will be greatly welcome!
Also, I have spiro and minoxidil incase of hair loss!

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
Looks good to me.

Sounds like you're on the right track.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
First cycle should be 500mg test/week, that's it.

CrazyNut

Awards
First cycle should be 500mg test/week, that's it.
why do you suggest that ??? why only test ! when i can stack it and get synergistic effects ?
I have already done 1-test, which is basically a steroid!

scotty2

Awards
  • Established

why do you suggest that ??? why only test ! when i can stack it and get synergistic effects ?
I have already done 1-test, which is basically a steroid!
Use the test alone to see how your body responds to it. Never mention test and 1 test in the same breath. BTW, the test alone cycle is a cycle recommended by almost everyone, I didn't make it up. Venture outside bb.com, check out sculptedbyiron.com, superiormuscle.com, steroidology.com.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Scotty's right.. A good first cycle should be test alone.. No real need for 3-4 compounds, let's say you don't gain 20lbs.. Besides, D-Bol bloats you like no other (besides drol), and nandrolone is good, but shuts you down hard..

A first cycle should look like this:

Weeks 1-2: 100mg. test prop EOD
With last prop shot in week 2-until week 12: 500mg test cypionate, two shots a week @ 250mg. per ml..

Try that out, and if you must, you can always look up the cruise method, use a milder oral for that, then hit it again.. The cruise method I can't recommend..

How old are you, by the way? Seems too many people wanna train for 5 years or less, then it's time to go dartin'..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like it. Bread and butter is an awsome first time stack. Test only also works.

don't use clen and t-3 if your goal is to add 20-25 pounds.
You can use the clen post cycle if you'd like (no t-3) to keep the post cycle fat to a minimum.

CrazyNut

Awards
Scotty's right.. A good first cycle should be test alone.. No real need for 3-4 compounds, let's say you don't gain 20lbs.. Besides, D-Bol bloats you like no other (besides drol), and nandrolone is good, but shuts you down hard..

A first cycle should look like this:

Weeks 1-2: 100mg. test prop EOD
With last prop shot in week 2-until week 12: 500mg test cypionate, two shots a week @ 250mg. per ml..

Try that out, and if you must, you can always look up the cruise method, use a milder oral for that, then hit it again.. The cruise method I can't recommend..

How old are you, by the way? Seems too many people wanna train for 5 years or less, then it's time to go dartin'..
well i am 25 years old. I have been training with "logical" principles for 5 years, been lifting weights for about 6 or 7. Hmmm, now that it popped in my head, that may not be abad idea, just running test alone.
As far as the bloat, I was planning to use amiridex 0.5 EOD. Dbolw as something i wanted to try since the start. I might still keep that and drop the Deca.
Another concern I have is that I cant get HCG for post cycle ....... what precautions/things i should look out for?

Thanks for all your replys so far... :)

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
With test alone, bloat shouldn't b a huge concern, the arimi will do at that dosage. HCG will not be necessary with 500-600mg test/week. Clomid/nolva will suffice for PCT.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Scotty is right. Run test at 500mg/week to start, and you will be more than pleased with the results. Stop with 500 different compounds. Suppose you have a bad reaction to something, how the hell do you know what it is when your running 3 roids, and 3 other compounds? YOU CAN"T!

Learn how your body reacts to just test. 20-25 pounds in 10-12 weeks is doable, with test alone.

CrazyNut

Awards
Scotty is right. Run test at 500mg/week to start, and you will be more than pleased with the results. Stop with 500 different compounds. Suppose you have a bad reaction to something, how the hell do you know what it is when your running 3 roids, and 3 other compounds? YOU CAN"T!

Learn how your body reacts to just test. 20-25 pounds in 10-12 weeks is doable, with test alone.
ok , here was my reasoning -
obviosuly test enth was my #1 choice.
when i ran nor-diol, it was only 50% pure, the remainder 50% was deca anyways. i had a great experience with it.
dbol, well dbol was the first steroid i wanted to use because of its immense popularity, atleast in my circles.

See, when i had stacked 1test and nor along with 4ad, i had put on 22 lbs in 4 wks. I was totally blown away, and just shocked.

I would have done more PH cycles but decided against for several reasons -
- I hate putting that stuff on twice a day every day.
- I smell like corn all the time.
- I developed a rash on chest and shoulders (DMSO)
- I was always running late cause i had to wait for that crap to dry
- Had to shower at night, no matter what so I could put that stuff on.
- JUST TO MUCH HASSLE, not worth it for the sides.

I know 1test shuts endogenous test hard, but I had no sides from that. Did not get "deca-dick". Only sides was that freakin rash.

On my second PH cycle, i only ran Nor-diol with 4ad, and again I gained 14 lbs in 4.5 wks.
So, this is why i was thinking about stacking the 3. But, listening to you guys more and more, I realize that it may just be a good idea to stick with test. But Dbol is awfully tempting.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Test only should do ya just fine, either with the dbol to jump start or some test prop (if you can take the pinning, i'd suggest the prop).

ManBeast