Previous cycle experience

1)Test enth 500mg 12 weeks Dbol weeks 1-4
2)Test enth 500mg, 14 weeks, Deca 400mg weeks 1-12, Dbol weeks 1-4
3)Test enth 750mg, 12 weeks – Deca 400mg weeks 1-10, Dbol weeks 1-4

24 year old male, 6”2, 240lbs

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
i used love taking the sustanon, at such high doses you would put on some serious size, mostly water though, but with the sustanon you will notice some quick gains. Tren and sustanon seems like a great combo, I personally like sus before enth.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Opinions on my 4th cycle please guys

Test enth or Sust 750mg week 1-12
Tren enth 300mg week 1-8
Anadrol Week 1-6

Standard HCG/Clomid/Nolva PCT protocol

Previous cycle experience

1)Test enth 500mg 12 weeks Dbol weeks 1-4
2)Test enth 500mg, 14 weeks, Deca 400mg weeks 1-12, Dbol weeks 1-4
3)Test enth 750mg, 12 weeks – Deca 400mg weeks 1-10, Dbol weeks 1-4

24 year old male, 6”2, 240lbs
Tren isn't the best "bulking" compound but it will put on some size and keep it lean. If you reall want an all out bulk I would run some deca and test. That will put the mass on you for sure and the anadrol will definately help that out alot. How much anadrol will you run? (mgs)

BOVEY

Awards
My cycle will now look like this

Sustanon 750mg week 1-12
Tren ace 75mg EOD week 1-10
Deca 200mg week 1-10
Anadrol 100mg Week 1-2
Dianabol 50mg Weeks 3-6

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty harsh cycle man.. pick between the deca or the tren not both. tren is the better choice for quality gains and insane strength deca for holding water and looking fat.

z06

z06

Awards
My cycle will now look like this

Sustanon 750mg week 1-12
Tren ace 75mg EOD week 1-10
Deca 200mg week 1-10
Anadrol 100mg Week 1-2
Dianabol 50mg Weeks 3-6

pick either deca or tren, not both, since they are both known for creating progesterone induced gyno. But hey if you like playing with fire just make sure you have some caber on hand. I also think you have too much going on here, why not make life a little more simple like this:

wk1-12 Sust @ 750mg/wk
wk1-10 Tren E @ 300mg/wk
wk1-5 Dbol or Anadrol @ 50mg/day(dbol) or 100mg/day(Anadrol)

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats a pretty harsh cycle man.. pick between the deca or the tren not both. tren is the better choice for quality gains and insane strength deca for holding water and looking fat.
:goodpost:

Definately go with tren, I don't know where people get the idea that tren isn't a good bulker...It seems that many think that if you don't hold 20lbs of water and pack on fat then your not bulking, to each his own. I liked your original cycle plan much better, although the drol->d-bol transition is kind of novel. What about this:

Sustanon 750mg week 1-12
Tren ace 100mg EOD week 1-10
Anadrol 100mg Week 1-2
Dianabol 50mg Weeks 3-6

z06

z06

Awards
:goodpost:

Definately go with tren, I don't know where people get the idea that tren isn't a good bulker...It seems that many think that if you don't hold 20lbs of water and pack on fat then your not bulking, to each his own.
Agreed, a lot of people hear "tren" and automatically assume its a cutting agent and not good for bulking. Don't quote me on this but if I remember correctly it's 5x more anabolic then testosterone and since it doesn't make bloat much of an issue i feel it's an amazing compound for bulking or cutting, it really comes down to diet.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly and I can quote you on the anabolic potential because thats precicely right. The anabolic and androgenic ratio is based on test which is obviously 100:100 (anabolic:androgenic) tren in comparison is 500:500, that gives an idea of how potent this compound really is. Not only is it 5 times as anabolic but also 5 times as androgenic. Fina rocks house!!!!!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Tren is the god of steroids in my book. It'll make you lean and strong as hell. I like deca too though. It is a great mass builder and kept me lean and i didn't bloat much at all(could just be me). The other great thing about the deca is it makes your joints feel like they have astroglide in them. lol

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If you are doing test/tren/drol their is no need to do more than 500/300/100

500mg test
300mg tren
100mg anadrol

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
only issue i could see would be tren sides if its run for 10 weeks. use tren enanthate if ur guna do 10 weeks for acetate only run it for 6 and if u really must 8 tops. tren sides are probably fun...

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
The main side I had was severe night sweats. those were killer. I would wake up and my sheets were soaked and i am talking firehose on full blast soaked.

z06

z06

Awards
The main side I had was severe night sweats. those were killer. I would wake up and my sheets were soaked and i am talking firehose on full blast soaked.
you think thats bad? try running dnp lol thats some serious drenched sheets ;) but as far as sides on tren I noticed night sweats, insomnia, elevated bp, increased acne/oily skin(especially on back and shoulders), oh and crazy strength gains :D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
you think thats bad? try running dnp lol thats some serious drenched sheets ;) but as far as sides on tren I noticed night sweats, insomnia, elevated bp, increased acne/oily skin(especially on back and shoulders), oh and crazy strength gains :D
Yeah the strength you get on the tren is just amazing

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
**** gives me a bad temper, it makes me irritable. i dont personaly like tren i prefer primobolan at higher doses. but your right tren is the best for strength.

BOVEY

Awards
Ok I will drop the Deca.

I can only get 2 types of tren either acetate or tri-tren which contains the following per ml

Trenbolone Acetate 50mg
Trenbolone Enanthate 50mg
Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzyl carbonate 50mg

Not sure about these different esters tho I would prefer to go acetate

What you guys think, never used tren before, had a small problem with gyno on my last test/deca cycle, got a small hard lump under my nipple – took 40mg nolva daily for about 2 weeks and it went away

This time round Im gonna take 10/20mg throughout the course I think don’t want the same problem again

What dose of caberline should you take if the nolva don’t work?

z06

z06

Awards
never used tren before
Tren Ace is the way to go for your first time. It's simple why I say this; incase something comes up and you react badly to tren it's out of your system within days, where as tren e is in your system for well over a week. I would recommend 75mg/eod for no more then 8 weeks.

What dose of caberline should you take if the nolva don’t work?
As I said you dont have to use it, but I like to take every precaution to reduce my risks completely of getting gyno. I take .5mg every 3-4 days on cycle.

BOVEY

Awards
ok thanks

the acetate comes in 10ml vial so if i run

weeks 1-6 75mg EOD (18 shots)
week 7 - 150mg (2 shots)

otherwise i will end up with extra and il be tempted just to finish it off or end up possibly throwing it

z06

z06

Awards
ok thanks

the acetate comes in 10ml vial so if i run

weeks 1-6 75mg EOD (18 shots)
week 7 - 150mg (2 shots)

otherwise i will end up with extra and il be tempted just to finish it off or end up possibly throwing it
7weeks EOD = 25 shots

25 x .75ml = 18.75ml

which means you will have 1.25ml left over which will even be less then you think if you factor in things such as not perfectly filled 10ml vials, over filling syringes(even to the slightest extent), or not being able to get those last drop out of a vial....you always need to leave room for error

z06

z06

Awards
sorry forgot to add comes in 10ml vial @ 75mg per ml
if you get 2 vials just run it until you're out (most likely 5 1/2 weeks) if you get 3 you're good for 8...simple as that ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Some may disagree but I say do the tri-tren 1/2ml so 75mg eod, the longer esters will keep blood levels more stable, i found acetate unless shot everyday had my moods all over the place. And get some Dostinex (cabergoline) .5mg twice weekly, u should have done that when on the deca as well to keep prolactin levels under control, we don't want you turning into a milk machine, lol. I will say this though don't expect massive gains off tren, the difference will be your gains will be bloat free and very hard quality gains, so even if it's only 8lbs that will be a rock hard 8lbs, so don't worry about net gain just quality, strength and aggression are also awesome.

BOVEY

Awards
surely the size gains will come from 3 shots of test a week

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i suggest staying off the cabergoline until its needed. Use the Nolva 20mg ed or eod should be enough. Cabergoline is just reported to have some nasty side effects down the road so id save it for when you really need it.

oh and are you going with the drol or the bol, did you decide?

BOVEY

Awards
just had a quick look on the net and caber costs $60 for 8 .5mg tabs - thats ridiculous, gonna ask my mate if he can get it

would i need caber for just the weeks on tren if using acetate?

im definately gonna do 20mg EOD of nolva

i assume if i take nolva and still get a lump then start the caber?

my mate who competes advised me to do 10 days of drol 100mg and then go to Dbol 50mg he actually said he stays orals for the duration of the course and takes liv52 but i dont want to cause any permanent damage!!

his reasoning behind going drol for only 10 days is that any longer and he gets too bloated/fat etc

i have the drol & dbol already so gonna go with that

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id say run the nolva eod then if you get lump or something up the dose to 40mg ed until it subsides then lower back to 20mg ed BUT if it doesnt subside with the 40mg nolva for a few days then youll know that its time for the caber to be added in with the nolva and possibly low dose AI like letro. Right now im taking nolva and letro ed to keep away any sort of gyno. In the end i rather sacrifice gains then get more gyno.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'd do the cabergoline from the start, i'd just do 4 weeks of Anadrol, don't make this cycle to complicated it's all about K.I.S.S KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID. I wouldn't use the nolvadex i'd use femara 2.5mg twice a week that should be enough for 500mg test and the tren doesn't aromatize, the anadrol well that's still unsure if it aromatizes not not. Femara will increase IGF-1 levels and keep estrogen under control, it also has a long half-life, i'm running 500mg test and 500mg tren e right now and 2.5mg femara twice a week is perfect for estrogen control and i'm a sensitive individual.

And shop around for the cabergoline, i've see it as high at $200 for 20 tabs which is insane, but keep inmind that you only need 2 .5mg tabs a week.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i thought femara(letro) and arimidex lowered igf1 levels and exemestane(aromasin) increased them. maybe ill find some literature on that.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
i thought femara(letro) and arimidex lowered igf1 levels and exemestane(aromasin) increased them. maybe ill find some literature on that.
Can't say for sure about the arimidex but Femara boosts igf-1 26% i believe it is.

BOVEY

Awards
ok im good to go for next week

got 36 susts and 2 10ml vials of tren ace

someone told me when taking gear i shouldnt be counting the weeks of a cycle and just take EOD cause calender weeks are not the same when on cycle (if that makes sense)

i worked it out and if i did that the tren would last about 6 weeks and the sust for 10 (calender weeks that is)

what do you guys think?

BOVEY

Awards
ok guys so 6 weeks into this cycle i end up breaking my hand (long story) obviously decided to end course as pointless taking if i cant train

my question is as i have only been on for 6 weeks do i need to use hcg or will nolva/clomid cut it

was doing 1ml sust/1ml tren ace 75 EOD last shot was on friday

i know both compounds shut you down hard but was just wondering if hcg is necessary as the course is pretty short?

i have hcg on hand but was thinking to keep it for next cycle

other than that any ideas on how to hold on to as much size as poss cant train upper body for 6 weeks

will maintain calorific intake and protein high of course

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hcg wont be necessary, just keep eating like a beast since u cant train

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no hcg needed just run the nolva clomid or just the nolva. Wish you a speedy recovery.