Attention Smart people need help!!!

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ok i research all the time in these forums and learned a lot. I am 1 week into a 6 week halo cycle and went from 196 to 201(Very Happy and avatar is old lol) and i am doing nolva 6 bromo retain clenbuterol and pegmgf for pct. But down to the serious question. I am getting all these tren products mixed up. The estras the methoxy trienbolone the 19 nor the gonas all that crap confuses me like no other and i have researched. So which one less liver toxic, good for libido and long run cycles.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
oh and the prosteroid chart didnt provide me with that much info on these so more help would be nice

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
You shouldn't have put "smart" in the thread title. A lot of people aren't even going to bother clicking your thread :D

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking clen with PCT, it will eat away at some of the muscle you earned on cycle.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
no it wont it acts as an anti catabolic, it will also keep my thyroid hormones high so i can keep my calorie intake high to preserve muscle mass with out fat gain. Unless im wrong because ive read up on this but would like more opinions about this

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
ok so did a tad bit more research on clen for pct and all i got was a 50/50 opinions some say it is bad some say its good so help would be needed on this too.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Im just speaking from experience, ive taken clen 3 times before, i had good results from it but along with the fat loss i lost some hard earned muscle. All the studies of clens anti catabolic effects that ive read have been conducted on rats and horses. Human data is rare if any is actually available. i stay away from it now and just stick to albuterol

EDIT: Also from what Ive read there actually is no tren pro hormone or designer they all convert to something other than tren.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
thanks bro i thought albuterol was almost identical, what the deal with that

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Albuterol is safer all around and when ive used it i noticed that i had a decent amount of fat loss without the clen muscle loss. Not to mention if you look at the animal studies on clen it increases cardiac muscle tissue but the muscle tissue isnt functional, meaning you just get an enlarged heart without any increased heart muscle strength. Sounds like it can become a problem if you use clen for an extended period of time. But like i said those are animal studies, but why take the risk.

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
anyways any info anybody on the tren like prohormone/porsteroids. I dont want to take anything that will effect my libido.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
anyways any info anybody on the tren like prohormone/porsteroids. I dont want to take anything that will effect my libido.
The problem with that is things effect people differently