leaving 200lb man land behind moving on up!!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
OK SOOOO MUCH THOUGHT I have decided to hit up my final and last cycle for awhile i hope to end up at 215 7%(leaner and bigger the better lol) after pct

test prop 125 EOD 1-6
Masteron 100 EOD 1-6
peg mgf 500 mic 2x week 1-6
igf-1 lr3 10 mics ED workout day PW IM 1-4
HCG 250 to 500mic a week to keep balls in check 1-7 to hopfully make pct a little easier
T3 12.5mg ED to improve nutrient uptake and lean out myself a little bit
DHEA 100mg ED
cycle support

PCT 1-4
torem 120/120/60/60 til gone
drive 6 a day 3 am 3 pm
PC support 4 a day
DHEA 50/50/50/50

then 2 weeks after pct back on for one more 6 week blitz
same cycle but i wanna throw in some tren ace low dose tho dont think im rready for crazy tren sides.
(depending if i feel pct went well enough)

(still trying to figure out what else to add because i really dont wanna experiance any sort of depression when the cycle is over because last time i got it BAD!!!! so anyone with input give it to me!)

also im definatly trying to avoid horrible scar type acne the size of pool balls. so im assuming by injecting more often with the prop and masteron will keep blood level where acne wont be soo bad because on my test E cycle i did once a week injections like a dumbass wich i think triggerd my horrific acne plus on top of that i did run it for 14-15 weeks at 800mg a wk for my first cycle, what an un needed experiance lol. but since then i have done a lot more research so i realized the mistakes ive made and learned a lot more on the way so i know im not gonna be making those mistakes again.

ok so everyone lay it on me!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
ur not guna need the dhea on cycle.. and if u havent tried masteron before your guna like it, fun compound :p and ur guna havta give ur body more time off i would wait it 4 weeks after pct and get your gains real solid.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
yea i hear you on that, why not run the dhea on cycle to supress sides??

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good luck man! I would say drop the dhea while on as well!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i think it would be best if i did, cause this cycle should be very NICE!

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
It should be good. have you ever thought of tren instead of masteron?

i have thought about adding tren but i dont feel im quite ready for the tren cause ive heard some horror stories

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
so i begun the h-drol finished up my ghrp-6 and i just found out i was conned out of 750 bucks for my gear as well as a couple of my bros, mood soo far not too FCUKING good, might have to bite the bullet and just have a "wonderful" h-drol cycle and kiss the masteron and prop goodbye for a later date AHHHH. so i guess im just going to be running the igf-1 lr3 on top of the h-drol in weeks 2-6 and i might extend h-drol for 7 weeks at 100mg so atleast i still might see 10-15LBM with the drol igf-1 combo, still wanted the fat burning edge with the masteron although i know igf-1 is also known to obtain that ability to kiss that fat goodbye anyways i figured id post a before cycle pic 190lbs i cut before i began (from 200-205lbs) to save the trouble of having to after cycle i just wanna focus on pure muscle baby!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Damn that really sucks man. It's getting harder and harder to find good gear. I really want to make a move to the dark side after my next cycle but have yet to find a reliable source.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
sucks huh especially when 7 bills were on the line

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
alright gear situation has been fixed, now here is what the cycle is gonna look like

1-6 h-drol 25/50/100/100/100/50
3-9 hcg at 250iu E4D (yay or nay??)
3-9 test prop 125mg EOD (i am aiming to the equivilant of 600mg of test E)
then 6-9 masteron 100mg EOD (so i dont run mast and h-drol at the same time and confuse my body too much)

and im really wanting to pin igf-1 lr3 because i want to get all the muscle i can but is this a bad idea?? well actualy on paper i know it sounds good but on other boards ive been getting scolded for this combo

also my pct will consist of DHEA, nolva, and torem with some trib and DTHC should i consider anything stronger??

ive been reading a lot of people dont like torem by itself, i was thinking about coupling it with nolva, should i also consider some adex

also should i exten my hcg use into the pct??

z06

z06

Awards
3-9 test prop 125mg EOD (i am aiming to the equivilant of 600mg of test E)
the closest you're going to get is shooting 150mg/eod, which is pretty much the equivalent to 630mg Test E/wk.

and im really wanting to pin igf-1 lr3 because i want to get all the muscle i can but is this a bad idea??
igf-1 lr3 is great stuff, but you need to shoot the right amount, and properly. I'd recommend 40-60mcg into the the muscle you worked out directly post-workout with a slin pin.

also should i exten my hcg use into the pct??
I don't think you need to start hcg so soon as test prop will not suppress you right off the bat. If anything why not start it your 2nd to last week and run it threw PCT to ensure perfect recovery, just my $.02 from personal experience.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you need to start hcg so soon as test prop will not suppress you right off the bat. If anything why not start it your 2nd to last week and run it threw PCT to ensure perfect recovery, just my $.02 from personal experience.

I like it how much were my numbers on with 250 iu E4D of hcg?