10 week EQ/Proviron/Winstrol, opinions

kingdiamond

Awards
Weeks 1-10 400mg Eq Per Week
Weeks 1-10 50mg Proviron Every Day
Weeks 5-10 Winstrol 50mg Every Day

I don't care about your opinion that Test should be added to every cycle. I'd like to hear opinions on THIS cycle.

Doesn't look like there would be much acne, high blood pressure, water retention, or too hard on the liver. This going to kill libido and shrink the boys though I'm guessing? Or will the Pro-v help out?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i haven't used it so i am not positive, but from what I have read you should likely up the EQ if you are gonna run it solo

Hatebreed930

Awards
That EQ dose is too low. EQ will not lick in till 6-8 weeks, and I mean 0 effects till weeks 6-8. The cycle you have concocted is piss poor and I gaurantee you barely see results( maybye 5lbs of mass). Also your sex drive and errections will suffer. It sounds like you are just scared to death of side effects. If you want to run successful cycles their will be temporary side effects. Test is probly the most safest and has the most managable side effects. Hairloss, estro sides can all be taken care of with ancillaries.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

reactionary

Awards
joints are gonna dry up big time... add test lol

305Rob

Awards
Weeks 1-10 400mg Eq Per Week
Weeks 1-10 50mg Proviron Every Day
Weeks 5-10 Winstrol 50mg Every Day

I don't care about your opinion that Test should be added to every cycle. I'd like to hear opinions on THIS cycle.

Doesn't look like there would be much acne, high blood pressure, water retention, or too hard on the liver. This going to kill libido and shrink the boys though I'm guessing? Or will the Pro-v help out?
With your weight and height you need to up the EQ and run a minimum of 12 weeks,14-16 is better.Run the winstrol for last 6 weeks.Proviron is a MUST with no Test.
Weeks 1-12 600mg Eq Per Week
Weeks 8-14 Winstrol 50mg Every Day
25-50mg Proviron Every Day,PCT day after last winny dose.
Not every cycle needs to be based with test,although most should include it.This should harden you up nicely with some added lean mass to boot.

kingdiamond

Awards
Thanks for inputs, this is not something I came up with myself, but rather something that had been suggested that I was curious about. Looks like I won't be bothering with this. 14-16 weeks is too long for me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
With your weight and height you need to up the EQ and run a minimum of 12 weeks,14-16 is better.Run the winstrol for last 6 weeks.Proviron is a MUST with no Test.
Weeks 1-12 600mg Eq Per Week
Weeks 8-14 Winstrol 50mg Every Day
25-50mg Proviron Every Day,PCT day after last winny dose.
Not every cycle needs to be based with test,although most should include it.This should harden you up nicely with some added lean mass to boot.
i agree, good post here but optimal time on EQ is at least 15 weeks imo.

if thats to long and you cant find bold cyp then scratch EQ from your head.

reactionary

Awards
LOL Have you been lurkin since 03'? Thats crazy bro... respect
haha yeah i just never post.. usually what I want to say is already said.. but no one mentioned poor guys joints drying up.. lol