between cycles

talas

Awards
i've been off my last cycle for about 6 weeks now. i've lost majority of my strength, im very depressed and have lost my sex drive.
I'm 40 years old, being on the juice to me has been a blessing, i had never felt so good in my life. i would love to stay on it permantly but i know thats probably not a good idea.
would it be a good idea to or hurt if at my age take 250ml of test per week just to keep up my sex drive?:confused:

iamcdn

Awards
if you permanently have low sex drive your dr. might be able to prescribe some test to keep you "up"beat ... get yur test levels checked and talk to your dr.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
you should go to your doctor and get checked. just think, having a prescription for test and insurance covers it. wouldn't that be a blessing?

size

Awards
  • Established
My guess is that your post cycle may not have been done correctly. However, at your age HRT is definitely possible.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah, think about HRT for men. That's human growth hormone. check with your doc first.

zziggzzigg

Awards
when hrt was suggested, I think they are referring to testosterone, not hgh...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually both of you are correct.. HRT can be either GH or Test replacement.. in some cases it might be both.. depends totally on the doctor in question.

size

Awards
  • Established
HRT- Hormone Replacement Therapy
Typically, will get test cypionate made by upjohn, dosage is rather low though.