Running letro pissing brown?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, i was hoping to make my intro to the board a little more formal but I AM having a prob here and could use the advice.

I am 22 yrs old 5'7" and 150lbs. Ive been training for 4 years and was just 119lbs when i started.

Ive been running letro for the past 4 weeks at 2.5mg along with cabergoline 500mcg 3 times a week in a attempt to get rid of some gyno brought on a by a cycle of epistane almost 5 months ago.
Epi was dosed 20/30/40/40. By the time i started nolva i could breast feed a fukin baby, lactation was bad and i was freaking out. I waited still to give my liver time then start this letro and caber. Now im feeling lethargic at times, and my piss has a brown tint which from i understand is signs of a stressed liver? I am now ramping down the letro and am at 1.25 currently, the lactating has stopped completely but there is still a little gyno under my right nip and both are puffy.

options :
1. stop everything now and suffer estrogen rebound (gyno)

2. ramp down the letro faster and start raloxifene at 60 until gyno dissapears. (still hard on liver?)

Guys ive been doing a hell lotta research and im stumped. i still have gyno and ive tried the only things that worked with only minor success

nickd84

nickd84

Awards
Why dont you start taking Milk thistle or some other type of liver cleanser?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your gyno may be caused by something other than the Epi cycle. Get some blood work done by your DR to pin point the problem. I will say that at your age and weight, Pro-Hormones should be avoided until you have more experience with diet/training. Good luck to you!

And remember, Letro is a scripted drug. You may not like hearing this, but self-prescribing something may not be the safest idea. Go to the DR.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
go to ur doc now

dice404

Awards
Just out of curiosity, what did your pct look like?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My pct. was

nolva @ 40/30/20/10
creatine
dhea

Man this blows, no insurance or anything but guess i have no choice, i made my appointment. I never wanna touch another AAS again just wanna get rid of this **** on my chest. whats even more crazy is i got stretch marks on my love handles somehow!
i shot up to 160lbs and back down to 150 =/

avgBdybldr

avgBdybldr

Awards
  • Established
pissing brown could be something as simple as dehydration. when i went through basic training, guys would starting pissing brown cause they weren't getting enough water down.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
pissing brown could be something as simple as dehydration. when i went through basic training, guys would starting pissing brown cause they weren't getting enough water down.
Very true. I would be downing cranberry juice and gallons of water man.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure the brown piss indicates liver trouble. Are you seeing any jaundice -- especially yellowish eyes?
I can tell you I just started taking 6oxoExtreme, and one of the expected sides is brownish orange piss, which I definitely am seeing. Since Letro is a "stronger" AI than 6oxo, maybe the brownish piss is normal. I don't know. Someone who's taken Letro needs to chime in now...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just cuz you dont have jaundice or yellowing of eyes or skin doesnt mean your liver isnt stressed. Id say its either liver stress or dehydration.

Taper the letro down in an orderly manner (no rush).

sorry to say but youll have that gyno, its really too late imo once you get it you are pretty much always going to have it unless you get it cut out. Before you start taking other things you should see a doc, but definately taper the letro down slowly.

dice404

Awards
I'm really curious about this delayed gyno, 5 months, sorry to hear about this. If there is any way to get some blood work done, please do and post it. Maybe we can figure out what exactly is causing the rebound in the first place, see what exactly is out of whack, and then take the right steps to fix it.

danbo

Awards
Gyno from Epi?? Unlikely...Best advice on the board is get to your doc. Let us know how you make out

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, unfortantely it takes 2 1/2 weeks to get blood results here. ill keep you guys posted though. Just becareful with epistane. Dont think that it "Cant" give you gyno cuz it sure as hell can, and i was being careful.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I'm really curious about this delayed gyno, 5 months, sorry to hear about this. If there is any way to get some blood work done, please do and post it. Maybe we can figure out what exactly is causing the rebound in the first place, see what exactly is out of whack, and then take the right steps to fix it.
Post cycle, HPTA doesnt necessarily reset to its previous hormonal settings. One of the joys of cycling...

focused247

Awards
how slow would you guys recommend tapering the letro if your ready to come off?