1-Test and Immune function

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

1-Test and Immune function

Why is it that androst-1-ene screws your immune system. Some AAS are good for the immune system like Primobolan and Anavar, but every time I start some 1-Test I get really sick and have to back off of it untill my body fights it off, then I start the 1-T and everything is fine. If you remember when ONE and ONE+ first hit the market a year ago, everyone on BB.com was getting nasty colds and had to stop untill they got rid of it. I have had a cold for over a month, basically I have been stressed out over final exams and such, now I'm on a four week break between semesters and I want to do nothing but put my energy into eating and training. I had the worst part of my cold over with, no sore throat anymore and just a little sinus, and thought "Oh heck I'll go ahead and start on the some left over ONE," well now I'm really sick, sore throat is back, I have so much phlegm (snot) in my throat I can't sleep cuz I keep choking on it! I quit the 1-T and I'm going to the doc to get some antibiotics.
    Last edited by DevilSmack; 01-01-2003 at 01:34 AM.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Ive 1-test cycle for 5 week's more then once and dosages that would feed a whole herd of cattle and never got "sick". I did slight runny nose in morning and stuff but never full blown sick.

1-test is an irritant so it i think causes an allergic reation I think. You may think its causing you to be sick but in reality i think its just an allergic reaction. At times i felt slight burning in throat and definitely lethargy and depression when taking by itself but in all honesty it was definitely not being sick with a virus.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

Thanks for the reply, however I do not agree about it being a allergic reation. I belive 1-T really has an effect on immune function.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.75%

Originally posted by DevilSmack
    Why is it that androst-1-ene screws your immune system. Some AAS are good for the immune system like Primobolan and Anavar, but every time I start some 1-Test I get really sick and have to back off of it untill my body fights it off, then I start the 1-T and everything is fine. If you remember when ONE and ONE+ first hit the market a year ago, everyone on BB.com was getting nasty colds and had to stop untill they go rid of it. I have had a cold for over a month, basically I have been stressed out over final exams and such, now I'm on a four week break between semesters and I want to do nothing but put my energy into eating and training. I had the worst part of my cold over with, no sore throat anymore and just a little sinus, and thought "Oh heck I'll go ahead and start on the some left over ONE," well now I'm really sick, sore throat is back, I have so much phlegm (snot) in my thoat I can't sleep cuz I keep choking on it! I quit the 1-T and I'm going to the doc to get some antibiotics.

I have questioned this myself. 1-Test basically is Primobolan just  with out the 17-aa  (which explains why we only absorb ~15% of it). If Primobolan does infact boost the immune system, why doesnt 1-Test?
  5. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.02%

I remember this happening and being discussed on bb.com.  Avant, I believe, later reported that the number of cold/flu etc dropped substantially in the warmer months of the year.  Personally I don't recall many people, if any, reporting sickenss over the summer.

It seems that the winter weather and 1-test work synergistically.

WYD

6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

I had problems in the summer too. The reason most just had more problems in the winter is because school is in session and more crap (bacteria, viruses, etc.) is going around. After my body fights off the initial sickness, I go back on 1-T with no problems. I went to the doc yesterday and got some Cefizil. So in about 10 days I should be good to go and can start the 1-T again.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

My theory is that it is very effective at blocking cortisol release, so without the cortisol, your immune system function gets lowered.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

Pogue, not a bad theory. It could very well have some merit.
    My doc hooked me up with 5 days worth of Cefzil and wrote me a 'script for the other 5 days, when I went to get my 'scrip filled I could not believe how much this crap costs, $47.00 for 10 pills! I now realize that even though Primobolan is expensive (even boot-leg Primo-Ject) I would have been better off running it with 4-AD and 1,4-andro. I will know better next time.

I'm 7 days into my antibiotic treatment and I still feel like crap. How could my favorite androgen do this to me?!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.37%

i've gotten sick on both cycles of 1t i've done. only for a day or two with a slight cold, but still - pretty weird

i read on avant's board about one guy getting a prostate infection while on it, sounded terrible

might want to keep some antibiotics on hand if you're prone to getting sick on a cycle i guess, amoxicillian is cheap and i have a source if anyone wants it, pm me
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

Originally posted by pogue
    i've gotten sick on both cycles of 1t i've done. only for a day or two with a slight cold, but still - pretty weird

i read on avant's board about one guy getting a prostate infection while on it, sounded terrible

might want to keep some antibiotics on hand if you're prone to getting sick on a cycle i guess, amoxicillian is cheap and i have a source if anyone wants it, pm me
    I asked my doc for Cefzil rather than Amoxicillan because I think Amox sucks, but now I don't think Cefzil is any better and it sure cost a lot more. I'm still coughing up snot and coughing all the time.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.72%

i really feel horrible right now, i wanna end early. Been sick half of my cycle.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

You on one test or other AAS? If I had stayed "on" I would be lying in a hospital bed by now.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.72%

Homebrewed 1-test
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.21%

Originally posted by ex_banana-eater
    Homebrewed 1-test
    Steroid Board Rules - READ FIRST

Defiance of any of these rules may result in your account being banned.

4. People under 20 should not juice, people under 17 should not post.

If you are under twenty and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and people will not take you seriously.

Banana-eater, you are 15. What part of the above steroid board rules do you fail to comprehend?
    Last edited by John Benz; 01-04-2003 at 07:37 PM.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.9%

He's right. Banana Eater, I had no idea you were only 15.

There is this 16 year old at my gym right now that is begging me to sell him some of my 1-Test 'dermal. I told him no and explained why it's wrong for teen's to take gear, and he still persisted. Then I told him to get a life. He may very well go out and get some gear or legal PH's from someone else, but it won't be from me.

As of today I am finally rid of "the sickness." I am going to order some 1,4-andro-dione to take with my boot-leg 'dermal androst-1-ene and 4-AD. I not sure if I am going to take the 1,4-andro oral ('cause oral BA of 1,4-andro is high) or transdermal.

To anyone that has taken 1,4-andro oral and/or transdermal, what do you recommend?
  16. Moderator
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.02%

Originally posted by John Benz

Steroid Board Rules - READ FIRST

Defiance of any of these rules may result in your account being banned.

4. People under 20 should not juice, people under 17 should not post.

If you are under twenty and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and people will not take you seriously.

Banana-eater, you are 15. What part of the above steroid board rules do you fail to comprehend?

I delt with the issue just now. 

No further conversation regarding age is necessary on this thread

Thanks for looking out Benz...

WYD

Last edited by whosyourdaddy02; 01-04-2003 at 11:02 PM.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Test cycle and memory function?
    By rsr08 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:17 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 11:44 AM
  4. CREATINE AND LIVER FUNCTION TEST
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3