Can You Maintain Gain After A Cycle?

M

mapexman

Awards
ok correct me if i am wrong. and i probably am i am not very educated in this area. roids boost test levels leading to gains. well once you end your cycle your test will drop to its natural position. wont that lead to the loss of whatever gain was acheived unless you continue to cycle?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
You're always going to lose some of your gains no matter what, but you can keep the majority of them if you eat right and complete proper post cycle therapy.

M

mapexman

Awards
what kind of pct would you advise using.

M

mapexman

Awards
this is my first cycle and i was going to be cycling with finaplex. i am not going to take anything else. two of my best friends just did a finaplex cycle and there results were amazing. they said there were no side affects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you can maintain gain especially on a plane, it's not insane, just use your brain.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
just finaplex huh? not the greatest first cycle (or any cycle for a non-pro level bb), but I'm glad you are researching PCT. Look into aromatase inhibitors (AIs) SERMs like nolvadex (nolva) and clomid.

MB

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
this is my first cycle and i was going to be cycling with finaplex. i am not going to take anything else. two of my best friends just did a finaplex cycle and there results were amazing. they said there were no side affects.
By finaplex do you mean Trenbolone?

M

mapexman

Awards
i have been told that the finaplex works great and has minimal side effects by multiple people. why do you say that the finaplex isnt the best choice? what do you think the best first cycle to look into would be?

M

mapexman

Awards
i am not sure my friend told me you have to mix it with something? when i looked it up i guess its what they stick in cattle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i have been told that the finaplex works great and has minimal side effects by multiple people. why do you say that the finaplex isnt the best choice? what do you think the best first cycle to look into would be?
Well, if you go the injectable route I suggest Test Propionate....
If you just want to stick to orals I suggest Epistane (or a clone of it) stacked with a high dose of DHEA (around 200mg).

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i am not sure my friend told me you have to mix it with something? when i looked it up i guess its what they stick in cattle.
No offense man, but your "friend' doesn't sound like a very knowledgeable or wise person. I'd forget what he says about steriods, and listen to the people on this board.... Seriously, this is in your best interest!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
yeah... great friend there... nothing wrong with a finaplix conversion (I've used one), but using it all by itself and as a first cycle... no no no. Spend a week reading around here and learn a lot.

MB

M

mapexman

Awards
this is injection. so you would take it with test. how much would you recommend i dont want to put on a lot of water weight.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
do you even know what to do for pct?

MB

M

mapexman

Awards
i know he is no pro. thats why i am here but he has put on about 30 pound in the past 8 months and that is no lie. if the fina is a bad idea. i can handle that what would you sugest looking into?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Something like the "bread and butter" d-bol/test enan cycle. Few injects, great results. 12 week cycle with 4-6 weeks of PCT and you should be doing great and a lot healthier than your friend.

MB

M

mapexman

Awards
so you would say dianabol and stak it with test. ok i am confused i thought the dianabol cycles were like4 weeks? also are the pill form of the dianabol as good?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
pill form of dianabol to kickstart the cycle since the test enan will take a while to kick in... make sure you have your pct on hand though!

MB

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kind of pct would you advise using.
all dependent upon what you are using. outside of the pct, the most important thing to make sure is that your caloric intake and routine are still going full speed ahead

M

mapexman

Awards
ok so what kind of post cycle should i be doing?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so what kind of post cycle should i be doing?
this sort of poses the question to serm or not to serm. I am not a hugh proponent of them personally, and would not blame anyone for going that route, however to me there are other ways (AI) to go as opposed to the struggle of getting a serm when they might not be 100% necessary

M

mapexman

Awards
ok probably stupid question but what is an ai?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
aromatase inhibitor

MB

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
M

mapexman

Awards
ok so it will keep me from getting boobs and loosing my balls? so ai's or serm?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
i like SERMs for pct, especially on a simple cycle like i outlined.

MB