test sex drive

lattimer99

Awards
:wtf:Ok guys I am on a cycle of 375mg of test E a week. I am not going all out high dosage becasue this is like a super form of TRT. I split the shots up into 125mg 3 days a week to keep it at its more level state. So here is a problem. I have talked to some of the TRT guys on another forum and they right away think i am super stupid for taking steroids in the first place or running a dose over 150mg a week for any extended period of time. Anyways the problem is. I have no sex drive!!!! Do not think E2 estrodial is high because i just touch liquidex with a low dosage for like 2 days and then then im super dry and flat and have even worse sex drive! So it is not a low estrogen thing. I am thinking is it possible to be on a high dose of test and after awhile your estrogen actualy lowers? I know i need blood work but I am curoius. Maybe my estrogen is too low or atleast my E2 which is what counts on how you feel. LIke would taking DHEA raise my estrogen and help? I know it sounds crazy but I think i need more estrogen becasue if i just touch liquidex i shrink up and feel worse then before and get all tired and ****ty. Soooo any clues what coudl cause the libido problems? I take HCG 500ius 3 times a week. just to keep me fertile and it seems to be keeping the boys plump!

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
dont know what to say, maybe others havent said anything because this is rare.

how long youve been on your super TRT?

obviously after your experiment dont mess with liquidex now

also, maybe hcg is too high compared to your test? it sounds dumb but thats my guess.

if you cant drop hcg to find out and you cant goto the doc since you are doing this on your own, then you might as well try all kinds of supps then, try dhea first like you said.

i really think its hcg though. its like LH and if you have too much of that maybe your libido goes down? sounds weird but i didnt like hcg when i tried in college, it turns me into a woman....mentally.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
how long youve been on your super TRT?
x2 on this one. If you haven't been on Test E for very long there is a good possibility that it just hasn't kicked in yet. Also, 2x per week injections should be fine due to the long arse enanthate ester.

lattimer99

Awards
thanks for the input fellas. Ya i have been on trt with the doctor but finding a good one is so hard and this seems to work best for me. Using steroids over the years will eventually kinda always keep us juicers with high normal range of shgb and thats why I tend to need more test to get the same effect. But ya the hcg i know can aromatise (spelling?) into estrogen so i figured that might actualy help me some because it does seem that when i do my hcg shots my libido does go up some and i feel better in general.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
x2 on this one. If you haven't been on Test E for very long there is a good possibility that it just hasn't kicked in yet. Also, 2x per week injections should be fine due to the long arse enanthate ester.
LOL 1 inject a week would be fine too.

You still haven't said how long you've been on. Sounds like a while though and your system is all outta whack. Your first post said it, without bloodwork ya got nothing to go on..

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input fellas. Ya i have been on trt with the doctor but finding a good one is so hard and this seems to work best for me. Using steroids over the years will eventually kinda always keep us juicers with high normal range of shgb and thats why I tend to need more test to get the same effect. But ya the hcg i know can aromatise (spelling?) into estrogen so i figured that might actualy help me some because it does seem that when i do my hcg shots my libido does go up some and i feel better in general.

so hcg actually helps you ?

im even more confused

when did you start your own TRT? what were you on before that? need more info