3Pete's Revolt/Havoc/Phera cycle log with before&after pics!!!!

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
ok guys so i started my cycle today and i plan to run it five weeks. im running revolt the whole time and starting the cycle with havoc because i have some left over and i'm awaiting my phera-vol in the mail. i have all my ducks in a row so here goes:

------Revolt--Havoc--Phera
week 1:---75---20
week 2:---75---20---15(end havoc day 10 & start phera)
week 3:---100-------30
week 4:---100/125---30
week 5:---125-------30/45

PCT> Torem, retain 2 starting on day 15.

supporting supps> cycle support and centrum cardio

i'm going to try to get before pics up tomorow

EDIT: for forgot to mention also just bought some dermabolics e-form in case of estro/prolactin sides. and stats:
22yrs old
5'10''
227lbs
8yrs training

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
you should definately buy some NOW P5P because the combination of phera and revolt is going to def give you some prolactin sides and the vitamin B6 (P5P) will combat it.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
well prolactin can't cause gyno unless there is enough estrogen present, that's why i have the e-form. i ran phera/xmass which is the same thing about two yrs ago and it didn't bother me and i got great gains, that's why i have decided to do another.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 1

today's workout was back & tris:

deads 365x5 3 sets
cable rows 265x5 3 sets
lat pull 200x5 3 sets

close grip bench 245x6 3 sets
tricept push down 145x6 3 sets
reverse grip tricepts 115x5 3 sets

went well, had great pumps. tomorow will be a thrashing of the legs

ok no pics yet, im still tryin to get the kinks worked out, but they'llbe up soon

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
well prolactin can't cause gyno unless there is enough estrogen present, that's why i have the e-form. i ran phera/xmass which is the same thing about two yrs ago and it didn't bother me and i got great gains, that's why i have decided to do another.
ok. good luck then :)

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 2

todays workout was f***ing intense man, i did squats, led press and leg extensions

squats 315*6, 325*6, 335*5

leg extension 225*6, 230*6, 235*6

leg press 550*7, 600*6, 650*6

only took 45 minutes, and it was great, had a nice pump in my quads and overall felt good.

weight:228

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 3

Today was chest

Cable flys in upward position 190*10, 190*10, 190*9
--------- in downward position 140*9, 130*9, 130*8
bench machine 285*6, 300*6, 300*5

all sets were to failure. i played basketball before i worked out and i dint have a spotter so i used all machines (yea i was being a lazyass).

pump wasn't that great today, however, the compounds should be nicely built up in my system by now.

pic situation is still a no go, can't figure out how to down size the image :rant:

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 7

havn't update in a few days, got real busy. i've noticed that i'm starting to have a 'slight' pump all day and just starting to feel a bit big bigger. we'll see how strength is today, i have chest to do and im starting a new 4 day split chest/arms/back/legs.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Great workout today! i was as pumped as ever and i hit up 295*8 for bench. i increased the volume too and i had more endurance it seemed.

weight is up to 230.5 lbs

Update on dosing: i upped the dose of revolt to 125mgs, dint feel much at 75 or 100. 125 is the sweet spot. also, i know revolt/max lmg is supposed to be wet but i look more defined, crazy.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Interesting!! Good luck, E-form is a great addition on cycle and I would add some B6 just in case.

Subbed!

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Interesting!! Good luck, E-form is a great addition on cycle and I would add some B6 just in case.

Subbed!
thanks bro, yea the e-form is freakin awesome. it's an anti-e, it converts somewhat to 4-OHT (which is a great compound) and it lowers SHBG so it really adds that extra umf to any cycle!!

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 8

today was great, i did bi's and tri's

standing dumbell curls 45*12, 50*10, 50*9, 50*9
incline curls 40*8-10 4 sets
cable curls 175*10x2, 190*9, 205*9

tricept pushdowns 205*8-13 4sets
reverse tricept pushdowns 170*9 4sets

the pump was rediculous, im feeling stronger but the weight hasn't come on quickly for some reason like it did my last couple oral cycles. i know that you need more every consecutive time, but this is different. i don't care though, i'm patient and it'll come, plus im getting stronger.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
day 10

took yesterday off.
today was back:

cable rows 270*8x2, 265*8, 250*10
lat pull 180*9x3, 185*9
bent rows 135*13, 155*10, 165*10, 185*9, 225*8

pump was pretty damn good in my traps and lats, but im starting to get the dreaded lower back pumps also. i hate that sh!t, i ordered some taurine but it won't be in for a few days.

weight: 230.7

like i said before the weight just hasn't come on this cycle like it has in the past, im eating like a pregnant horse, maybe the **** i have is bunk and im getting a "placebo pump" although my strength is up a bit and im getting back pumps.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
yea i really am tryin, does anyone know how to downsize an imag?!?!? thats the problem, its like 2300x2200 and it has to be 800x800

EDIT: forgot to mention i dropped the havoc and added phera on the off day (Day 9)

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
photobucket.com will automatically resize your pictures appropriately.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think 9 days of havoc did any thing, I mean it seems like such a short period of time, most sucessful bridges I have seen are around 3 weeks or more for each compound (Not that yours won't be sucessful), Just curious as this is the first time I've seen it run like this.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
how do u like REVOLT by kilosports ?

im thinking of doing epi/revolt or p-plex/revolt cycle ..havent decided yet.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Do you think 9 days of havoc did any thing, I mean it seems like such a short period of time, most sucessful bridges I have seen are around 3 weeks or more for each compound (Not that yours won't be sucessful), Just curious as this is the first time I've seen it run like this.
well i just thought it would be neat to see, since i could feel havoc from day 2 (no kidding) last year when i ran it, and i had some left over so i threw it in until the phera came. PA said that DMT may actually be the root hormone in epi/havoc that causes the gains. also actual DMT does not aromatize, so gyno from phera products is likely caused from contamination with other isomers/compounds. when the supplement containing DMT was confiscated from that athlete at the Canada/US border a while back it was found to contain DMT and other isomers and such. PA said that DMT is so potent that something like 5mg would be enough for a person, obviously things like phera vol/plex, whatever, are not pure.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
how do u like REVOLT by kilosports ?

im thinking of doing epi/revolt or p-plex/revolt cycle ..havent decided yet.

to tell you the truth, im not feeling it like i did the xmass. i probably won't get it again. i wish i had some xmass, i loved that stuff.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 11 was yesterday and i did legs, same workout as before. i didn't feel up to going to the gym, i don't know what thats all about. i love working out and i had to force myself to go, but i did add about 10lbs to each exercise.

i've also never had this before, but lately i've been waking up with really bad anxiety, like somethings wrong or some sh!t like that, really weird. never had that before.

today is chest and i'll update later tonight.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 12

chest day:

bench 315*6, 315*5, 315*4, 225 *18
incline 255*5, 260*5, 265*4, 265*4
fly machine 265*6, 250*7, 250*6, 250*6

today was good, i felt strong and i had a good pump. i even had some gas in the tank when i finished but i had to leave the gym cus they close at 9 on saturday. one thing i forgot to mention since i started this cylce is that my appetite has really taken a dive, i mean i literally have to force feed myself to get down what i did precycle.

weight: 231.7

gains since start of cycle: 4.7 lbs (very lean) :clean:

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Day 14

today was arms

straight bar curls 135*6, 135*5, 115*7, 115*7
incline curls 60's*5x3
preacher machine 135*5-7x4

tricepts pushdown (different rack) 155*4-8x4
reverse tricepts pulldowns 215*8x4

good pumps but then it didn't seem to last long, strength was up for tri's, but not at all really for bi's. disappointing. this cycle was designed with all out mass in mind, and so far that has been a tad disappointing, i actually looked forward to the wet gains, as i feel it eases my joints. but fvck it, im getting stronger, no PR's yet tho.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
today was legs

hack squat 225*10, 315*8, 405*6, 425*4
leg press 4 plates*8, 5 plates*8, 6 plates*8
lunges 45, 55, 75, 75
leg extensions 225*6, 230*6, 235*5

my legs finally seem ready to grow and get stronger, they are my weakest point so i am really trying to focus on them this cycle

:squat:

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
Fvcked up!

hey guys, bad news. i was playing rugby a few days ago and broke my arm, actually it was 2 days after my previous post! so needless to say i'm screwed as far as this cycle goes and don't see how i can keep what i've gain realisticly. however i will be back asap and hittin the gym to get back to where i was

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Oh sh1t mate. Well keep your cals up. No excuses not to do some cardio now ha!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow man thats a bad deal, wish you luck and a speedy recovery.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
thanks for the well wishes guys, im definitely going to keep cals high and get some cardio in, if i cant do squats i might as well run!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, bad news. i was playing rugby a few days ago and broke my arm, actually it was 2 days after my previous post! so needless to say i'm screwed as far as this cycle goes and don't see how i can keep what i've gain realisticly. however i will be back asap and hittin the gym to get back to where i was
dman that sucks bro .. goodluck on your healing, hope everything goes fast and painless for u :clean:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
ABNRanger Anabolics 6
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 5
kjkriston Anabolics 55