No clue

  1. No clue


    I know this is a dumb question but whats a PCT


  2. post cycle therapy. its something you do after a steroid cycle to bring your bodies hormone levels etc back up to optimum levels since the steroid suppressed them.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheNEwBreed View Post
    I know this is a dumb question but whats a PCT
    It's not that dumb of a question. Next time though, just use the search function.
    •   
       


  4. www.en.wikipedia.org will also help you if you have certain words etc. No sarcasm.

    Keyword: PCT or anything else you want to learn about


    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

    You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    www.en.wikipedia.org will also help you if you have certain words etc. No sarcasm.

    Keyword: PCT or anything else you want to learn about


    1. Go to "Search"
    2. Click on "Advanced Search"
    3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
    4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
    5. Click "Go"

    You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

    i hate when someone asks a question that most people take as common knowledge and then they get flamed with "got search". that's ****ing pretty lame, did you ever think that maybe they tried searching and couldn't find what they were looking for? Like with PCT, you can't search for it in the forum because its only 3 letters long. i mean **** atleast they're trying to educate themselves

  6. oh cool so taking 6 oxo is a PCT alsowould anyone reccomend Testanate 50 Cycle I know with a pro hormone like this you shoudl take milk thistle i did when i did a cycle of M1t i just want to know if its the same concept

  7. not realy i think you should research a little more.what did you use after m1t?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TheNEwBreed View Post
    oh cool so taking 6 oxo is a PCT alsowould anyone reccomend Testanate 50 Cycle I know with a pro hormone like this you shoudl take milk thistle i did when i did a cycle of M1t i just want to know if its the same concept
    Using 6oxo for pct is like trying to fight a forest fire with a glass of water.. No matter how you try to use it, it just isn't going to cut it..

    I definitely don't recommend Testanate to ANYONE.. It's an awful assortment of methyl's, and it's just not worth the danger of running it. There are many other much much much better options. So, dude, don't do it..

    And, the last guy that posted was right.. Sounds like you need to do a LOT more research..

    So, check these places out, and read read read!!!!
    No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

  9. cool thanks guys the links helped alot
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. How's my on clue
    By Machwon1 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 02:56 PM
  2. HAve I got a clue?? LOL
    By SkItZoId in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 11:49 PM
  3. No Clue What to Do
    By JuveCalcio in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 12:10 PM
  4. New here and no clue what's up.
    By NoFatChix in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2009, 10:58 PM
  5. Has anyone got a clue what this is???
    By fizzy2562 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2008, 01:29 PM
Log in
Log in