No clue

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
I know this is a dumb question but whats a PCT

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
post cycle therapy. its something you do after a steroid cycle to bring your bodies hormone levels etc back up to optimum levels since the steroid suppressed them.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
www.en.wikipedia.org will also help you if you have certain words etc. No sarcasm.

Keyword: PCT or anything else you want to learn about

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
www.en.wikipedia.org will also help you if you have certain words etc. No sarcasm.

Keyword: PCT or anything else you want to learn about

:gotsearch
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

i hate when someone asks a question that most people take as common knowledge and then they get flamed with "got search". that's fvcking pretty lame, did you ever think that maybe they tried searching and couldn't find what they were looking for? Like with PCT, you can't search for it in the forum because its only 3 letters long. i mean fvck atleast they're trying to educate themselves

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
oh cool so taking 6 oxo is a PCT alsowould anyone reccomend Testanate 50 Cycle I know with a pro hormone like this you shoudl take milk thistle i did when i did a cycle of M1t i just want to know if its the same concept

troy

troy

Awards
not realy i think you should research a little more.what did you use after m1t?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
oh cool so taking 6 oxo is a PCT alsowould anyone reccomend Testanate 50 Cycle I know with a pro hormone like this you shoudl take milk thistle i did when i did a cycle of M1t i just want to know if its the same concept
Using 6oxo for pct is like trying to fight a forest fire with a glass of water.. No matter how you try to use it, it just isn't going to cut it..

I definitely don't recommend Testanate to ANYONE.. It's an awful assortment of methyl's, and it's just not worth the danger of running it. There are many other much much much better options. So, dude, don't do it..

And, the last guy that posted was right.. Sounds like you need to do a LOT more research..

So, check these places out, and read read read!!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

TheNEwBreed

TheNEwBreed

Awards
cool thanks guys the links helped alot