Thinkin about Halovar

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Hey guys when I started workin out I said id never do anything illegal or that would hurt me but a few friends said my gains would not be good enough eventually and id do something and I think they are right lol...I been reading about it a lot and just confuses me...I was thinking about taking Halovar with whey/rpm..maybe some NITRIX and creatine. and just lots of good protein but read a few things about PCT or certain things you should stack with it...its all a mess. Any help be appreciated. How unsafe is halovar?

Currently 170 and 5'10 taking Whey/RPM/Incarnate 10-11% bf

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Dang Bean, That's kind of a jump for ya. Did you search halovar on the steroid forum?
Do your research before you go to the darkside.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Yeah doing as much research as I can...Im one of those people who likes to see things right away and im not very patient...Im trying not to go over to the dark side :p just want to have some sick results and dont know if what i want is possible without steroid supplementation. I just dont know! :) I see certain people at the gym and I cant tell if its natural or not...asked a kid today and he said "I eat good, take nitrix...a creatine with a pill" is that pill illegal? maybe i dunno lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Nitrix is BSN.......It made Ronnie HYOUGGE!!!!!
Over priced. It's a marathon not a sprint My Man.
Taking a steroid will make you break out, and bloated, you will gain some and lose some of it when you stop, you get cranky like your GF when her "friend" is in town, and you might get boobies. Have at it. at least you'll be big for a week.
Then again I do it.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Nitrix is BSN.......It made Ronnie HYOUGGE!!!!!
Over priced. It's a marathon not a sprint My Man.
Taking a steroid will make you break out, and bloated, you will gain some and lose some of it when you stop, you get cranky like your GF when her "friend" is in town, and you might get boobies. Have at it. at least you'll be big for a week.
Then again I do it.
Yeah the only thing stopping me is I havent been working out that long so im not like at my last rope yet :p but you think NITRIX is a good product? I might change up my routine a bit and try NITRIX/CGT-MAX and the usual whey protein and good foods...whatcha think?

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
Yeah doing as much research as I can...Im one of those people who likes to see things right away and im not very patient...Im trying not to go over to the dark side :p just want to have some sick results and dont know if what i want is possible without steroid supplementation. I just dont know! :) I see certain people at the gym and I cant tell if its natural or not...asked a kid today and he said "I eat good, take nitrix...a creatine with a pill" is that pill illegal? maybe i dunno lol

Don't take this the wrong way, because this is not meant to be negative, but if you cannot wait to see results than weight training is not for you.

It is just dumb to take gear without first building a solid foundation first. If you take the gear at this point you are going to get big for a few weeks, and then watch your "gains" go down the toilet and its going to suck physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

If you train (and eat) the right way you will be able to build a lot more muscle than you currently think you can.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Save your money on the Nitrix, Much better products out there. If you want a pill form of creatine there are a ton out there that are better and cost much less.
What is CGT-max?

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Don't take this the wrong way, because this is not meant to be negative, but if you cannot wait to see results than weight training is not for you.

It is just dumb to take gear without first building a solid foundation first. If you take the gear at this point you are going to get big for a few weeks, and then watch your "gains" go down the toilet and its going to suck physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

If you train (and eat) the right way you will be able to build a lot more muscle than you currently think you can.
I dont take it the wrong way at all dadof2 I appreciate the input and its why im here... :) I will try to do it the right way.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Save your money on the Nitrix, Much better products out there. If you want a pill form of creatine there are a ton out there that are better and cost much less.
What is CGT-max?
What would you recommend is like a nitrix or better? and CGT max is "Creatine/Glutamine/Taurine" mixed into 1 that i got from NutraBio.com and havent tried it yet....

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I dont take it the wrong way at all dadof2 I appreciate the input and its why im here... :) I will try to do it the right way.
Based on your avatar it seems as though you have good genetics, and a great starting point. You can definately build an awesome physique with good training and nutrition. Then when you add in a solid supplement regimine you are going to really surprise yourself, and raise some eyebrows.

Check around the training forums here to compare your training program, and ask questions. There is a huge difference between "working out" and training, you my friend definately do not want to work out you want to train.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
Based on your avatar it seems as though you have good genetics, and a great starting point. You can definately build an awesome physique with good training and nutrition. Then when you add in a solid supplement regimine you are going to really surprise yourself, and raise some eyebrows.

Check around the training forums here to compare your training program, and ask questions. There is a huge difference between "working out" and training, you my friend definately do not want to work out you want to train.
I appreciate the input, I started off small with some TracExtreme NO and whey protein...I want to supplement but I dont think I want to supplement 10 diff things...I would be cool with stacking 2-3 things...Im thinking something along the lines of NITRIX and maybe some CGT-max.

If you know of anything similar or as good as nitrix which i think is just AAKG then id appreciate it...or just some basic supplementing to go along with my Whey protein.

Thanks Dadof2

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the input, I started off small with some TracExtreme NO and whey protein...I want to supplement but I dont think I want to supplement 10 diff things...I would be cool with stacking 2-3 things...Im thinking something along the lines of NITRIX and maybe some CGT-max.

If you know of anything similar or as good as nitrix which i think is just AAKG then id appreciate it...or just some basic supplementing to go along with my Whey protein.

Thanks Dadof2
When I use supplements I usually stick to one or two things at a time to try. This way you can tell what is effective.

I personally like Creatine Monohydrate stacked with beta alanine. I buy them both in bulk at Nutra Planet. Branched chain amino acids are also good.

I consistently take Vitamin C, multivitamins, and fish oil. Fish oil and Vitamin C both have potential bodybuilding benefits as well as being good for your health.

I would also strongly advise to eat plenty of red meat. As far as foods go I don't think you are going to find a more anabolic food source. Sirloin is only 10% fat, and round has about 15% fat content. You can also get lean ground beef that is only like 2% fat content.

Beandorf

Beandorf

Awards
When I use supplements I usually stick to one or two things at a time to try. This way you can tell what is effective.

I personally like Creatine Monohydrate stacked with beta alanine. I buy them both in bulk at Nutra Planet. Branched chain amino acids are also good.

I consistently take Vitamin C, multivitamins, and fish oil. Fish oil and Vitamin C both have potential bodybuilding benefits as well as being good for your health.

I would also strongly advise to eat plenty of red meat. As far as foods go I don't think you are going to find a more anabolic food source. Sirloin is only 10% fat, and round has about 15% fat content. You can also get lean ground beef that is only like 2% fat content.
That seems good I could do that...I take Incarnate which I think is mostly just a Beta Alanine and CGT-max is a creatine with glutamine and taurine in it....and i drink a gallon of water a day and in the water i mix 25gs of BCAAs. and right now im taking it about 160grams of protein a day

MOD EDIT: Moved. WRONG FORUM

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I personally did not care for nitrix at all. I saw no change in vascularity or "pump". It supposed to increase n.o. production.

Another downer is that if you are over 200 lbs., you are supposed to take 4 pills, 3 times a day. I'd rather spare my liver for the methylated products:icon_lol:

I took it for a few weeks and the remainder went in the toilet

I guess I am just a nitrix "non-responder"

The coolest thing I got from it was a blood-red BSN t-shirt that came with the bottle.

stavros88

stavros88

Awards
Hey,

I was on Kre-Alkalyn by a company called SciFit. Im not 100% if you guys can get it over in the US, but it worked well for me.

When i first started i tried most of the BSN range and to be honest i lost more weight that put it on, but that was due to the fact I was running to the loo every five secs :D

Im on the 'Ultimate Mass Cycle' by anabolic xtreme atm, 3 weeks in and a few noticable results starting to come through, but had to up the dosage slightly, doesnt help when your over 230lbs lol.

Nick

Cruz75

Awards
Hello. Im five days in on Halovar and taking organ shield with it and I love the stuff. I recently read how (and Im assuming) if taking Halovar by itself can have some effects on your liver? Im assuming that the organ shield will help prevent that. However thats not my question or concern. I my self have tried to do reseach and find weather this is legal or illegal and I havent seen anything straight forward about the product. If heard and read once or twice that it has been banned but see on some website that they still sale it. Only reason why Im asking is I was recently put on probation and was asked to drop. Yeah I know what your thinking. However Ive been told by friends that I should have no worries because mine (was) an alcohol related incident. Any feed back would be great. Im trying to stay legal here and continue the cycle. I dont want to give it up unless I absolutely have to. ??

Like I said any feedback would be great.
I will check back tonight.