Chlorodrol-50 vs. turinabol

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
How would 50mg 4-chloro-andro-4,1-diene-3,17b-diol-17a-methyl compare to 4-chloro-andro-4,1-diene-3-one-17b-ol-17a-methyl compare mg to mg? Laymens terms chlorodrol-50 to 50mg turinabol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
very similar bro!!!!

agent8

agent8

Banned
Awards
Yes, very similar but chlorodrol-50 is $55/1.5gr and turinabol is $6/gr from you know who.:bow28:

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
probably converts to 40-45mg OT
LMFAO...where in the he11 did you pull that number from? i can say with virtually complete certainty that it doesnt convert that much, based on the fact that no other prohormone converts above, oh about 15%, and you're suggesting 90%.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Chlorodrol-50 is already active and not a ph of turinabol, just similar

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
True, but some conversion may take place. Its likely not in upper brackets as was suggested though.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
True, but some conversion may take place. Its likely not in upper brackets as was suggested though.
:goodpost: nice i didn't know halo could actually converted to O.T
grats on 1k posts too

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
well, it's a -diol, so it converts to something. i dont dispute that it may have other chemical interactions, but i dont think anyone knows what they actually are...

isnt halodrol in Vida, with a lower A/A ratio? tbol's is like 94/5 or something super high like that. this might be a clue...

Ryan17

Awards
stuff is almost double the cost of h-drol same compound correct?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
stuff is almost double the cost of h-drol same compound correct?
Yes its the same, although their(Culver Concepts) nomenclature suggests that it is a Promagnon-25 clone. I e-mailed them to make sure and they assured me it was a Halodrol clone. I'm a big fan of Promagnon-25, that's why I am up to speed on what is and what isn't a clone.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
Hardcore Formulations H-Roid 4-Chloro-17a-Methyl-Andro-4-Ene-3,17b-Diol is an actual Promagnon-25 clone correct?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
In patrick arnold's OTC steroid review featured in muscle development, he says that it does in fact convert into OT.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah these 2 compounds are different (Halo & OT) but so many think Halo is simply a PH of OT & that's it. I was lead to believe this at 1st too but Halo is a bit more androgenic & little less anabolic. The Q ratios (anabolic:androgenic) for OT is 8.83 so it's 8.83 times more anabolic than androgenic. Halo's ratio is 2.6 so it's 2.6 times as anabolic as it is andro. Wiki lists OT having anabolic# of 53 and andro# of 6 but this is on a scale from 1 to 100. I'd imagine for comparison purposes only that the Vida Q ratios (A:A) for Halo would be abouts 78:30 and OT would be more like 111:13 as I said before of Halo being less anabolic but having a little more androgenic. The vida #'s should be used for comparison reasons only as they're just a reference. Some compounds bind 'more strongly to' receptors - therefore some compounds with lower A:A #'s could actually be stronger than a higher # compound if they bind more strongly. As the case with Masteron. It has a low androgenic# but it's a somewhat potent androgen as it binds to the andro receptors much more strongly than many anabolics.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah these 2 compounds are different (Halo & OT) but so many think Halo is simply a PH of OT & that's it. I was lead to believe this at 1st too but Halo is a bit more androgenic & little less anabolic. The Q ratios (anabolic:androgenic) for OT is 8.83 so it's 8.83 times more anabolic than androgenic. Halo's ratio is 2.6 so it's 2.6 times as anabolic as it is andro. Wiki lists OT having anabolic# of 53 and andro# of 6 but this is on a scale from 1 to 100. I'd imagine for comparison purposes only that the Vida Q ratios (A:A) for Halo would be abouts 78:30 and OT would be more like 111:13 as I said before of Halo being less anabolic but having a little more androgenic. The vida #'s should be used for comparison reasons only as they're just a reference. Some compounds bind 'more strongly to' receptors - therefore some compounds with lower A:A #'s could actually be stronger than a higher # compound if they bind more strongly. As the case with Masteron. It has a low androgenic# but it's a somewhat potent androgen as it binds to the andro receptors much more strongly than many anabolics.
I did hear that halodrol is more androgenic, and less anabolic than OT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MTPMJM Anabolics 7
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 1