does 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione aromatize?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
its what is most of the tren products (PH's, not the scheduled steroid). Can it aromatize? I'm running it soon, and I need to know so I can run an AI with it.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
its what is most of the tren products (PH's, not the scheduled steroid). Can it aromatize? I'm running it soon, and I need to know so I can run an AI with it.
Nope, but it does have some progestinal activity, so prolactin is a concern. On cycle usage of a dopaminergic, like mucuna pruriens, also B-6 could be helpful. In my personal experience, I've used Lipotrophin PM with great success on cycle and in PCT. The only AI that I think would be of some benefit would be a formestane topical.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
BTW, what product are you going to use?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on using Trena by Fast Action. I actually am waiting on my shipment of formestane right now, maybe i'll try to get some p-5-p b6 from a pharmacy or online...

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on using Trena by Fast Action. I actually am waiting on my shipment of formestane right now, maybe i'll try to get some p-5-p b6 from a pharmacy or online...
Trena seems to be getting a bunch of good reviews lately. It's also selling out at a bunch of places, so I guess that's why. Good luck with your cycle and post up a log if you have the time.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Will do, in fact i'll post the link in here when I start!

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
any idea how strong this stuff is? must be dry right, most users are reporting hardness/vascularity etc

i got a bottle of this but, how would this compare with other PH's??

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm really not sure... I've only found one log and basically I read of vascularity, dry, hardness, and slight strength increases. They guy said he had lost weight but increased max's by I think about 10-15 pounds. I'd say its a little more of a cutter, but I'm adding it to my bulk to help me stay a little drier and leaner.