Test Sides just hit hard

Ethan05

Awards
I need advise from experienced users of test that can help me w/ my issue I now have with major Acne. It's Covering my entire back and has now spread to my shoulders and im sure about to go down my arms. Im on 500mg wk Sustanon and just finished week 9 . . . Ive gone this far I am going to finish out the next 5 weeks so what can I use to get rid of the zit roadmaps I now have ?? Tanning bed? otc creams? what has worked for you guys? This **** sucks my wife is freaked out (im very sneeky about my aas use) any advise would be greatly appreciated. thanks. btw pct is tamox, hcg & cycle support w/ cort. blocker.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Tanning and b5 (pantothenic acid)

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
alot of soap shower 2x a day. make sure u shower in the morning and after you workout. get ur skin to stay dry

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need advise from experienced users of test that can help me w/ my issue I now have with major Acne. It's Covering my entire back and has now spread to my shoulders and im sure about to go down my arms. Im on 500mg wk Sustanon and just finished week 9 . . . Ive gone this far I am going to finish out the next 5 weeks so what can I use to get rid of the zit roadmaps I now have ?? Tanning bed? otc creams? what has worked for you guys? This **** sucks my wife is freaked out (im very sneeky about my aas use) any advise would be greatly appreciated. thanks. btw pct is tamox, hcg & cycle support w/ cort. blocker.
Sust is real bad with acne, Personally I do not run test without either dutasteride, or finasteride.....zero acne/hairloss

Ethan05

Awards
thanks for the reply's guys so I guess I need to wash my nasty back w/ soap more, take b6 and get a months tanning at my gym . . as for the finasteride does that diminish gains while on??? I was gonna run finast. w/ this cycle but came to my own conclusion that it would interfere w/ my gains. Now im kickin myself in the a** b/c man is my back nasty.

Ethan05

Awards
Also just for sh*t's and giggles I may run dianabol w/ my last 5 weeks of sust . . lol if I think my acne is bad now right ! ! I know most of the time dbols used as a kickstart but Im thinkin' of ending w/ it. thoughts ?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You can use acne free cream as well. And Java lather soap to exfolliate it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can use acne free cream as well. And Java lather soap to exfolliate it.
I also recomend you try the java lather, great point crader. It will probably be one of your best options to clense the area. I love it personally....smells great too =)

Bait

Awards
Try to get your hands on some Retin-A. I never really had a huge problem with acne and I just took a shower after work out with some body scrub stuff and put on benzoyl peroxide if I had some spots but my friend swears by Retin-A (I think it's Rx but you can probably find generic online...).

Also keep the water intake up.

dra05ke

Awards
tanning works the best for me ..you will have zero acne after a week in the bed

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
Of course, the best solution would be to halt the addition of exogenous hormones which are known enhancers of sebum production....but alas.

Get OTC benzoyl peroxide 10% wash, use it 2 times per day. You should go see a dermatologist that may get you an rx formulation for benzoyl peroxide alone or in combo with clindamycin gel (benzaclin, duac).

A great combination would be to add a topical retinoid (tretinoin, tazarotene or adapalene) which would nromalize and decrease the excess sebum or oil production.

As for cleanser, check out cetaphil products.

cheers.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Sust is real bad with acne, Personally I do not run test without either dutasteride, or finasteride.....zero acne/hairloss
Just curious what dosage you run of either dutasteride or finasteride?