My M1T cycle review

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So I believe most androgens are probably just about gone from my system, and I'm on day 4 of my PCT of Nolva and Clomid. I have to say first off that I do not think I will ever take M1T again.
I ran 5/10/15 for weeks 1-3 I felt absolutely terrible, blood pressure went through the roof, bad lethargy, and headaches as well. Most logs I have read of M1T have pretty much had positive things to say about the strength gains, size gains, etc. I feel that I did make strength gains, and a little bit of size gains, but not near what other people have experienced. The sides outweigh the risks in my opinion.
I gained 35 lbs on my bench, my calves got quite a bit bigger as well as my shoulders gaining some good size as well. I thought my squat and dead would benefit the most but seemed to be benefited the least. Overall I did end up gaining 13.5 lbs in the 3 weeks, and am so far down 4 lbs of water weight.
All I really have to say is that if anyone plans on running this, HAVE YOUR ANCILLARIES, and lots of them. Hawthorne berries, policasonol, RYR, NAC, and Milk thistle are necessities for M1T. I also added in 5 g of tribulus a day, and experienced a very small amount of atrophy ( even though that isn't a good indication of test levels). The last two weeks of the cycle I felt a lot better, but still had terrible lethargy. The sides on this compound far outweigh any benefit you get from it, next time I'll def. be sticking to good ol' test e.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What was you blood pressure?from____to____.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are alot of people who feel that M1T is the worst DS out there, as far as toxicity and sides. Sounds like it did a number on you man.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Well the first week my bp got to 150/70, but I majorly upped my hawthorne berries dosage and felt fine after that. It definitely did a number on being awake more than 12 hrs a day lol!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well the first week my bp got to 150/70, but I majorly upped my hawthorne berries dosage and felt fine after that. It definitely did a number on being awake more than 12 hrs a day lol!
Mine stays at 143/80 something i believe.I know the 143 is right.It was 153/90 today.Not a big increase considering it's already high.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
150 isnt that bad of a systolic. mines gone up past 180 thats when you get concerned enough to stop a cycle.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
150 isnt that bad of a systolic. mines gone up past 180 thats when you get concerned enough to stop a cycle.
I'll make this as short as possible.My dad used to drink red bulls all the time.He has had high blood pressure like mine when he was young too.He's on medication now.I believe since this instance they started to checking afterwards and got him on it.Anyways,he thought he was having a heart attack once and turns out it was from drinking a red bull on an empty stomach while being slightly dehydrated.(we build fences)His blood pressure was 190/? at the time.So yeah,180 would scare me.I have seen 163 before,so 153 seems "fine" to me.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Mine is usually in the 120's I believe...do you have hereditary high bp?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes.They say 140 is border line.Like I said,mine is usually low 140's.My dad said they are trying to change 130 to borderline.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i used to have low ass bp b4 i got serious into competing and whatnot, so when i cycle off it goes back to normal in a month.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotta run test, or 4-ad(the old stuff not that new crap) You will have way more fun with it. I ran a few cycles back a few years ago and it blew me the fukc up!!!! I only did 5mg usually, with 1-ad,4-ad, and 19-nordiol. I took a few doses with my last test cycle, and frankly the stuff scares me..back in the day nobody had a clue how bad it is, now I know better.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i used to have low ass bp b4 i got serious into competing and whatnot, so when i cycle off it goes back to normal in a month.
Mine goes back to borderline.Isn't competing expensive and not worth the rewrads?Obvisouly you enjoy it,which makes it worth it,but you know what I mean?I was reading how first place at one amateur contest won a glass trophy and a tub of weight gainer!I guess bb'ing in general is expensive and time consuming,but competing seems to just up it.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
going for my pro card this year so hopefully soon it will be worth it. and frankly the winnings are lame as hell. 1st place wins me about 5k tops. but then again im not a fan of overly expensive compounds. i stick to test primo and Tbols. hgh i got dirt cheap for like 10 kits so im set for a while, igf and slin really dont do all that much so i use it sparingly.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
going for my pro card this year so hopefully soon it will be worth it. and frankly the winnings are lame as hell. 1st place wins me about 5k tops. but then again im not a fan of overly expensive compounds. i stick to test primo and Tbols. hgh i got dirt cheap for like 10 kits so im set for a while, igf and slin really dont do all that much so i use it sparingly.
Some people bash others for saying that,but I think it would be worth it too.It's better than what I do now!I don't ever plan on competing though.I know I could do it.I have seen some pretty lame competitors before.Just not for me though.I want to look like I compete.I can't wait to be asked if I do!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
time food time food is all it takes. a little juice... and more food and time :p

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
time food time food is all it takes. a little juice... and more food and time :p
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks man.I have came a long way so far.I was 130 and obvisouly skinny.Now i'm at 176 with the same measurements I had last time I was 183.(been gaining back lost muscle after first cut gone wrong......learned what not to do!)I wish I knew my beginning measurements.I had no idea how far this would go when starting out though.My step mom asked me the other day if I have doubled my measurements! :lol:

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I wrestled at 119 my freshman year in hs...6 years ago! lol I was a wee man.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
dam thats a very good improvement. i started lifting weights in highschool i was 6 foot tall 120 lbs. i ended high school 220 ( probably natural :stick: ). wasnt the smartest kid but i knew how to bodybuild lol. honesltly just keep working at it, in 2-3 years ur guna take a good look at urself in the mirrior and be like WOW when the hell did i get this big.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
:trout:dam 119 at 6'1 ? YES i wasnt the smallest kid ever! jp man

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:trout:dam 119 at 6'1 ? YES i wasnt the smallest kid ever! jp man
You know thats what drove/drives you though.Thats why I started.I was skinny at 5'8"Not crazy skinny,but def small.I'm like that guy on pumping iron."I figure if I can't be as tall(hand gesture)as him,I'm going to be as wide(hand gesture)as him.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wrestled at 119 my freshman year in hs...6 years ago! lol I was a wee man.
This is that crazy skinny i'm referring to.I see a guy like this sometimes.He's tall too.He's a cowboy who wears tight jeans.I don't see how he finds tight jeans for him.My calves seem to be as big as his quads.I look at him and others the same way I do fat people.I just can't see why they don't/haven't done something about it.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
I know man! ha I am the same way, lol I will never allow myself to be obese OR a skinny little ***** again.