My bottle of M-drol came with at least 92 pills

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I started M-drol yesterday at 10mg a day and I thought that I had just taken 10mg with food a couple hours ago but I'm wasn't fully sure and I didn't want to accidentally take 10 more mg. So I dumped out the bottle and decided to see how many there was left so I could determine whether I took a capsule today or not. I counted them up twice and I got 91 pills. Should I be worried about anything ?

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
not that happened with me with a bottle of pslin so basically you got a couple of free caps

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why should you be worried about anything? A company gave you more product than you payed for. I encourage critical thinking when it comes to supplements, but I think too many people are misguided in their worry.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Why should you be worried about anything? A company gave you more product than you payed for. I encourage critical thinking when it comes to supplements, but I think too many people are misguided in their worry.
You make one mistake who knows that other mistakes you may have made as well. I'm just saying. I'm not too worried though, I'm still not sure if I took a cap today or not. What would be worst, not taking any M-drol on your 2nd day on cycle or maybe taking 20mg ? I think I might wait a few hours and take 10mg

bbkhan87

bbkhan87

Awards
bro when you wake up get all the m drol pills out for the day and put them in an old container and that will let you keep track. I put my days dosages of h drol in an empty jungle warfare container.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
bro when you wake up get all the m drol pills out for the day and put them in an old container and that will let you keep track. I put my days dosages of h drol in an empty jungle warfare container.
will do, thanks.

Oh and for those of you who have taken a superdrol clone, how many days did it take for you to notice any difference ?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No process is exact. They use either weight or optical counters to fill the bottles and sometimes they add a few extra, sometimes they are short a couple. It all evens out.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
Or use egg cartons to track them. I use 2 18ct egg cartons to hold my sups for the week.

FLfinest81

Awards
I just got my MDROL today, and I got 94 pills....PP had 95 pills....I think CEL is trying to kill me.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Tell them that it's an outrage and they should be sending you a free bottle to replace the *ahem* skewed bottle. Oh, and tell em it made you gain weight too, so you should get a free product to compensate;)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, that's not even funny. After reading this, I figured I would go count the pills in my p-plex bottle. Get this, I'm in the middle of a cycle of p-plex, and so far I've taken 9 pills. I just counted, and double counted and there are still 93 IN THE BOTTLE. Sh1t, I hope all my bottles have 102 pills in em!!!!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Cool. CEL is now my official clone supplier.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Shh...
Nobody tell CEL about this "problem," or they might fix it.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Anybody in for filing a class action law suit against those CEL bastards

FLfinest81

Awards
I did the right thing....and flushed the extras down the toilet.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it is definately not fair for us to recieve free pills. Also, the law suit sounds nice. I'll just claim my product was tained with steroids:D

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This is my last week of CEL H-Drol. I've been dosing @ 50mg ED so I should have 18 caps left, but instead I have enough to run this last week @ 75mg ED plus a couple extra days... works for me.