Help me design a successful post cycle

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right now I'm wrapping up a four week superone+cycle, which is going quite nicely, as I'm up 12 pounds so far, and have had some nice strength increases in some exercises (best is a 40 pound squat increase). In 4 or 5 days I'll be beginning my post cycle therapy, and can't quite decide how to go about my supplementation. At my disposal I have the following:
liquid nolvadex, liquid femara, liquidex, 2 bottles 6-0xo, 1 bottle liquid clenbuterol, tons of ephedrince/nyc/ecy tablets, and a bottle of San V-12 on the way.

Other items I have laying around that likely won't be of any use but I might run anyway are Syntrax Fuzu and Z-mass pm.

I've been toying around with the idea of running both an anti-aromatase such as liquidex concurrently with an inhibitor like nolvadex for increased speed of recovery. Do you guys feel that this would be worthwhile to run both simultaneously, or could there be any kind of reduction in effectiveness of either by running them both at once? I have a pile of options as far as anti-estrogens go though, I could run nolva + 6-oxo, nolva + liquidex, nolva + femara, my head is spinning there are so many possible combinations. If I had any clomid this would confuse things even further. :p What would you guys suggest as the most effective route for expedient recovery of test levels?

I've been dosing liquid femara for the last week, at a dosage of 1.25mg eod. The stuff seems to have an effective life for me at that dosage of just over a day, as the evening after taking my dose in the morning I can see the bloat returning and my nipples retaining extra water. I think the eod dosing method is a good compromise toward allowing some estrogen to remain in my system while keeping the estrogenic bloat to manageable levels, I'd give the stuff a solid thumbs up so far.

It took some pondering to decide whether to go with V-12 or Swole V2 for post cycle purposes, as the swole is 20 dollars less in Canada. But as Swole V2 is kind of unproven at this point I decided to bite the bullet and go with the proven, yet more expensive V-12 this time around.

For managing post cycle fat gains I'll likely be implementing ephedrine and caffeine as opposed to clenbuterol, as I found that Clen made me feel very weak in the gym, and on a one week trial run of the stuff I suffered from almost frightening strength losses in the gym, not something I want to chance when my bodies hormonal system is out of whack!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would say just continue the femera 2 weeks into your post cycle, but at an ED dosage, along with nolva at say 40mg/day 1-2, and 20mg/day 3-4, those doses might be a bit high, since I've never used nolva with PH's (only fuzu and 6-oxo) but I would have if I had been able to get some when I used PH's.

ManBeast

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you suggest "along with nolva at say 40mg/day 1-2, and 20mg/day 3-4", do you actually mean to suggest the timeline in weeks instead of days? Most of what I've read has suggested nolva therapy for a period of 3 weeks, although I suppose an extra week wouldn't hurt. I do have plenty of nolvadex so running it for four weeks wouldn't pose any problems.