spironolactone

j4ever

Awards
i did a cycle of havoc and furuzadrol and had some shedding and it is causing my hairline to recede, i got some spironolactone 5% but how do i apply? such as do i put on entire scalp or just area where hair has thinned and receded?also how much do i apply and how often? thanks.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i did a cycle of havoc and furuzadrol and had some shedding and it is causing my hairline to recede, i got some spironolactone 5% but how do i apply? such as do i put on entire scalp or just area where hair has thinned and receded?also how much do i apply and how often? thanks.
spiro its suppressive and some studies suggest that even with topical application it can be absorbed into the bloodstream so I would avoid it at any cost.

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
Bump for anyone else.
I just ordered a can myself and from what I've gather, you can apply it either way. To conserve formula, apply it to places where thinning is most prevalent e.g. crown & hairline.

I am personally going to just spread it all over the top of my head and try to llook really cool with my new sheen on my hair just to be safe:icon_lol:

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
if you're now off the steroids it's kind of silly to use spiro, IMHO. all you have now is testosterone, and if you want to combat that, just use a 5ARI, either orally (finasteride/dutasteride/sawP) or if you get libido sides from that, then topically (azelaic acid or a compounded mix of oral 5ARIs)