Nolva, Clomid, and Airplanes....

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
So heres the deal: I am on day 4 of my PCT consisting of nolva and clomid. I found out that I have to fly back to Iowa on Thursday. Is it safe for me to bring my nolva and clomid through a airport?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Don't see why not. Just put them in a plastic baggie amongst other things... contact solution, etc... And I bet you can get by fine.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You shouldn't even get stopped, and if you do I believe technically it's only illegal to purchase it without a prescription, but it's OK to possess (I'm from Canada so it might be different for you, but I highly doubt you will run into problems). I remember I flew back from California with my 1st NP bulk order, and I had about 10 white tubs labelled of Leucine, Creatine, Cissus etc and the bag-checker gave me a curious look but didn't even worry about it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You shouldn't even get stopped, and if you do I believe technically it's only illegal to purchase it without a prescription, but it's OK to possess (I'm from Canada so it might be different for you, but I highly doubt you will run into problems). I remember I flew back from California with my 1st NP bulk order, and I had about 10 white tubs labelled of Leucine, Creatine, Cissus etc and the bag-checker gave me a curious look but didn't even worry about it.
I have been told that serms are legal to buy,sell,and pocess.Only illegal to use.Yet another weird law.Atleast this one works in our favor. :)

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol that makes me very relieved to hear, thanks all! I knew they were legal for "research" purposes, and ya there is no way they could prove I'm not using them for research, I HIGHLY don't see it getting to that. Just wanted to make sure.