Anyone know what theyre talking about??????

FLfinest81

Awards
Ok, I've searched and searched and so far nothing. There are a lot of smart people on here, but so far I haven't seen anything smart about this cycle posted. I heard @ssholes talk about why do epi and superdrol, etc...and its because i want too....i dont want to be an @ss, but someone has to have some advice on here..I am looking to do an eight week cycle. I want to do Epi and superdrol. I want to pulse superdrol. Considering that, epi should be run for about four weeks right???, and if so, the first four or the last four if i was to run superdrol as a pulse for eight???? Please help me devise a good cycle here, i know alot of you have been asking the same thing. So pretty much how would you run epi as a straight cycle with superdrol as a pulse?????

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You can run Epi longer than 4 weeks. I wouldn't run SD for 8 weeks - even pulsed.

It's GOD awful on the cardiovascular profile.

305Rob

Awards
I can't answer your exact question.But consider 6-8 weeks the max amount of time i would run ONE oral.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've searched and searched and so far nothing. There are a lot of smart people on here, but so far I haven't seen anything smart about this cycle posted. I heard @ssholes talk about why do epi and superdrol, etc...and its because i want too....i dont want to be an @ss, but someone has to have some advice on here..I am looking to do an eight week cycle. I want to do Epi and superdrol. I want to pulse superdrol. Considering that, epi should be run for about four weeks right???, and if so, the first four or the last four if i was to run superdrol as a pulse for eight???? Please help me devise a good cycle here, i know alot of you have been asking the same thing. So pretty much how would you run epi as a straight cycle with superdrol as a pulse?????
Have you used either chemical before? If not, try 4 week solo cycles first, then plan future cycles based on how YOUR body responds.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used either chemical before? If not, try 4 week solo cycles first, then plan future cycles based on how YOUR body responds.
that really is good advice. If you cant take that as helpful then you need to go somewhere else. If you are new to this stuff and the compounds in question try them out first solo so you know exactly how you react and can judge them separately when you run them together.

list some stats as well.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Don't do it. But if you do run the epi the last 4 weeks. If you ran it first you would be shut down and then the last four weeks while pulsing you would just have incosistent superdrol levels and extremely low test. If you ran it the last 4 you could at least do a real PCT after the shutdown kicks in. I don't like hte whole pulse idea anyways. Just run one straight through.

FLfinest81

Awards
Yeah, I will just do the superdrol one whole cycle alone, no pulse. I just saw a lot of stuff about others who were thinking of doing the epi/superdrol combo, but didn't see any advice as to dosage/timeframe, etc. What I did find, looked something like this:(six week 4 day pulse)
week 1- Prewkt: superdrol 10mg
week 2-3 pre: superdrol 10mg, epistane 10mg
week 4- pre: superdrol 10mg, epistane 20mg
week 5- pre: superdrol 10, epistane 10
week 6 pre: superdrol 10, epi 10

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
What is your experience with hormonals? I wouldn't imagine that you'd be trying to pulse these two together if you had enough experience with them by themselves. I'll be the ass around here and say that this looks like a recipe for disaster.

Hatebreed930

Awards
why don't you stop being a p***y and do a real gear cycle which would be way safer. Running those 2 orals for 8 weeks will prob **** your liver up.