Anyone know what theyre talking about??????

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

Smile Anyone know what theyre talking about??????

Ok, I've searched and searched and so far nothing. There are a lot of smart people on here, but so far I haven't seen anything smart about this cycle posted. I heard @ssholes talk about why do epi and superdrol, etc...and its because i want too....i dont want to be an @ss, but someone has to have some advice on here..I am looking to do an eight week cycle. I want to do Epi and superdrol. I want to pulse superdrol. Considering that, epi should be run for about four weeks right???, and if so, the first four or the last four if i was to run superdrol as a pulse for eight???? Please help me devise a good cycle here, i know alot of you have been asking the same thing. So pretty much how would you run epi as a straight cycle with superdrol as a pulse?????

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.5%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You can run Epi longer than 4 weeks. I wouldn't run SD for 8 weeks - even pulsed.

It's GOD awful on the cardiovascular profile.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.12%

I can't answer your exact question.But consider 6-8 weeks the max amount of time i would run ONE oral.
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Smile

6 weeks would be the max imo and i would not pulse super for 8 week
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FLfinest81 View Post
    Ok, I've searched and searched and so far nothing. There are a lot of smart people on here, but so far I haven't seen anything smart about this cycle posted. I heard @ssholes talk about why do epi and superdrol, etc...and its because i want too....i dont want to be an @ss, but someone has to have some advice on here..I am looking to do an eight week cycle. I want to do Epi and superdrol. I want to pulse superdrol. Considering that, epi should be run for about four weeks right???, and if so, the first four or the last four if i was to run superdrol as a pulse for eight???? Please help me devise a good cycle here, i know alot of you have been asking the same thing. So pretty much how would you run epi as a straight cycle with superdrol as a pulse?????
    Have you used either chemical before? If not, try 4 week solo cycles first, then plan future cycles based on how YOUR body responds.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  6. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by jonny21 View Post
    Have you used either chemical before? If not, try 4 week solo cycles first, then plan future cycles based on how YOUR body responds.
    that really is good advice. If you cant take that as helpful then you need to go somewhere else. If you are new to this stuff and the compounds in question try them out first solo so you know exactly how you react and can judge them separately when you run them together.

list some stats as well.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.69%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Don't do it. But if you do run the epi the last 4 weeks. If you ran it first you would be shut down and then the last four weeks while pulsing you would just have incosistent superdrol levels and extremely low test. If you ran it the last 4 you could at least do a real PCT after the shutdown kicks in. I don't like hte whole pulse idea anyways. Just run one straight through.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.23%

Yeah, I will just do the superdrol one whole cycle alone, no pulse. I just saw a lot of stuff about others who were thinking of doing the epi/superdrol combo, but didn't see any advice as to dosage/timeframe, etc. What I did find, looked something like thissix week 4 day pulse)
    week 1- Prewkt: superdrol 10mg
    week 2-3 pre: superdrol 10mg, epistane 10mg
    week 4- pre: superdrol 10mg, epistane 20mg
    week 5- pre: superdrol 10, epistane 10
    week 6 pre: superdrol 10, epi 10
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by FLfinest81 View Post
    What is your experience with hormonals? I wouldn't imagine that you'd be trying to pulse these two together if you had enough experience with them by themselves. I'll be the ass around here and say that this looks like a recipe for disaster.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%

why don't you stop being a p***y and do a real gear cycle which would be way safer. Running those 2 orals for 8 weeks will prob **** your liver up.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Talking Lab
    By The Neck in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 02:00 PM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:50 AM
  3. Does he know what he's talking about?
    By someguy1984 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-10-2009, 03:01 PM
  4. Hey YOU! Ya im talking to you...
    By whatastud08 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2007, 05:08 PM
  5. what we talking about with PCT?
    By bep1414 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-18-2005, 02:19 PM