JW isn't advertised as containing a methyl. Wtf?
- 04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
- 04-05-2008, 07:57 PM
04-05-2008, 08:17 PM
04-05-2008, 08:20 PM
04-05-2008, 08:27 PM
04-05-2008, 08:36 PM
04-05-2008, 08:42 PM
04-05-2008, 08:49 PM
04-05-2008, 08:53 PM
04-05-2008, 09:00 PM
04-05-2008, 09:19 PM
04-05-2008, 09:21 PM
04-05-2008, 09:29 PM
Well, there has been a very recent article that indicated that lower LDL and higher HDL levels didn't do jack towards heart disease. This came off from perscription drugs (i.e. Vytorin and Zetia). These perscription drugs were clinically shown to have lowered LDL and raise HDL.
That means a few things here:
1. Since HDL/LDL levels apparently don't have any correlation on reducing risk of heart disease, well then what does ? The answer seems to still be correlated with cholesterol.......possibly.
2. Since Anabolic Innovation has several ingredients that specifically address HDL/LDL. Well, if Vytorin/Zetia which have been proven to address these don't lower heart diease, this kinda makes Cycle Support/Life Support less useful. (The ingredients that address lipids).
3. Since we don't know specifically what the exact mechanism of heart diease is (despite having perscription drugs that work not reduce heart disease), you very well may be f.ucking yourself by taking harsh orals that destroy your lipid profiles. Why ?
Because even if you manage to get them back to normal (either through a hospital or on their own), this is not to indicate that you are not taking a gamble towards your own possible increased risk of heart disease. The heart diease risk is suddenly now allegedly not related to HDL/LDL, so even if you get those back in check you still might be f'ed anyway. That's kinda a scary proposition (at least to me).
04-05-2008, 09:33 PM
**** it all!!!Live for today and don't worry about it!!!Give me a syringe plumb full of test,heroine,meth,and gh......
04-05-2008, 09:39 PM
This is just my own personal opinion:
If you are going to use Jungle Warfare, you might as well just run H-Drol instead. They will probably do equal damage to your body (just my own guess), but you'll come out ahead more with H-Drol and at least you know what is in H-Drol.
From general feedback, JW seems like sides in a bottle (not to mention more expensive than H-Drol).
04-05-2008, 09:49 PM
04-05-2008, 09:49 PM
04-05-2008, 09:57 PM
Uh, its slightly different, but the 'man on man' concept from Brokeback Mountain is still there.
It appears that making any types of gains from Jungle Warfare is a stretch vs. H-Drol. Not worth it, IMO.
04-05-2008, 10:46 PM
Triglyceride .75 mmol/L
HDL .89 [>.90] WAS A BIT LOWER THAN NORMAL
Total Chol/HDL ratio 2.9
Total Co2 28
Anion Gap 9
Bilirubin total 42 umol/L [<20] I'm high on this one
Test Am 18.8 nmol/L
Estraidol 165 pmol/L
TSH 1.87 mU/L
Alkaline Phospates 80
calculated GFR >60
alkaline phosphatase 85
calculated gfr >60
hdl .82 dropped a few points
went down a lot not sure whats up here i think maybe melanotanII might be a cause of the high beginning
Testosterone am 21.6 up from 18.8 few points
Estradiol 135 down 30
04-05-2008, 11:39 PM
Unless this is some type of new system, I don't really understand your blood results.
HDL/LDL/Total Cholesterol should be in whole numbers.
My most recent blood work shows my
04-05-2008, 11:44 PM
I'm not understanding your results at all, unless you are throwing in decimal points where they should not be.
This is what my first page metabolic panel looks like
CO2: 32 (high)
Anion Gap: 10
Total Bilirubin: 0.4
Alk Phosphatase: 57
SGOT (AST): 25
SPGT (ALT): 36
Total Protein: 6.9
Globulin: 2.3 (low)
Alb/Glob ratio: 2.0
I have more tests done, but you get the idea.
My blood work looks vastly different from yours.
04-06-2008, 02:03 AM
no thats how they came from the doctor not sure and were in mmol/L and such whatever also the tests were here in canada so i dunno if that makes a difference
04-06-2008, 02:12 AM
Ok yeah, that makes sense.
My markers were measured differently than yours.
I think the majority of them were measured in: g/dL or mg/dL.
04-06-2008, 02:24 AM
Ok, so in mg/dL units here are your results:
.75 mmol/L= 13.5 mg/dL-old
.47 mmol/L= 8.459 mg/dL-new
I am pretty sure I am converting these right.
Based off of what my health markers show:
Normal Cholesterol: 120-199 mg/dL
Triglycerides: 0-150 mg/dL
I guess your triglycerides are within normal range. Your cholesterol is insanely low.
Do you have low testosterone ? I haven't seen cholesterol that low before. Mine falls in at 142 mg/dL.
I don't really understand your lipid levels. I must be reading this wrong, or somehow not converting properly.
Your testosterone increase from JW might have been a direct result from a higher level of cholesterol.
04-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew1237 in forum SupplementsReplies: 76Last Post: 11-05-2015, 08:01 PM
- By gobus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2013, 12:04 PM
- By javadsmm in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2010, 08:05 PM
- By sdmf45 in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 04-28-2007, 05:30 AM
- By Sheesh in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2003, 10:05 AM