Need Help With A Cycle

Joeypspaa

I took sos 250 about 3 months ago and got great results. I used Fastaction retain and novadex xt for pct. I took milk thistle 3 times a day for liver support.

I bought it again off the internet and then i read all these bad things about it. My fiance conviced me to get rid of it.

Is there anything that is much safer than sos 250 that will give me good results. (havoc, epistane, spawn, furazadrol, superdrol ng) I would also like to use an OTC PCT.

I looking to gain around 10 lbs and would like to take something safe yet effective. If anyone can give me some information I'd greatly appreciate it.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I'm pretty sure injectable are actually "safer" than oral prohormones or steroids. But I'd go with Havoc or Epistane in your position. Very mild ,"safe", and it's debatable whether you need a SERM or not for PCT. I head POST cycle support was devolved exclusively for epistane PCT

Joeypspaa

What exactly is DHEA and what does it do? Why is it recommended to take with a epistane cycle?

FLfinest81

Awards
just run epistane and pulse superdrol for 5-6 weeks.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is DHEA and what does it do? Why is it recommended to take with a epistane cycle?
DHEA is short for DehydroEpiAndrosterone... It is a precursor to androstenedione and from there can be turned into both testosterone, and estrogen. So, the theory behind using it in a cycle with Epi is that since epi acts somewhat as a SERM by itself, you can run a high dose of DHEA alongside it for the extra testosterone, and not really have to worry about estrogen related side effects due to the estrogen modulating effects of Epi.

Joeypspaa

thanks for the very helpful information ozarkaBRAND. I think I'm going to go with epi and DHEA like you said. Maybe just 100mg of DHEA. I will be starting this in about a month. As soon as I get all my supports and pct together I will post exactly what I plan on doing and how much of each. Again thank you for the information and explaination.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the very helpful information ozarkaBRAND. I think I'm going to go with epi and DHEA like you said. Maybe just 100mg of DHEA. I will be starting this in about a month. As soon as I get all my supports and pct together I will post exactly what I plan on doing and how much of each. Again thank you for the information and explaination.
No prob bro! I help when I can!! :cheers:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure injectable are actually "safer" than oral prohormones or steroids. But I'd go with Havoc or Epistane in your position. Very mild ,"safe", and it's debatable whether you need a SERM or not for PCT. I head POST cycle support was devolved exclusively for epistane PCT

That depends on your interpretation of the word "safe" and the word "mild". My answer to the thread starter would be....

Go over your diet. First of all, how many calories a day do you consume and what is the make up of these calories?. How about the percentages of each protein, fat and carbs. Look over you diet journal and and 200 calories per week above maintence calories until you start adding weight. If you don't add the weight with 200 the next week increase it by 100. Continue doing this till you start to gain not more than 1.5 pounds per week.

Anabolic Steroids are not always the answer and are way to often used as a "crutch".

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
DHEA is short for DehydroEpiAndrosterone... It is a precursor to androstenedione and from there can be turned into both testosterone, and estrogen. So, the theory behind using it in a cycle with Epi is that since epi acts somewhat as a SERM by itself, you can run a high dose of DHEA alongside it for the extra testosterone, and not really have to worry about estrogen related side effects due to the estrogen modulating effects of Epi.

:goodpost: