Prohormones help!!!!

spyder786

Awards
hey guys i am new to the forum, i live in canada and as u all know we cant get PH's or anything like it over here, wanted to know if anyone knows where i can get some without having to go thru the hassal of customs!!!

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In before flames again................NO SOURCES!!!!!!!!!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
the rules: "As of now, the legalities of Epistane/Havoc and several PH's are still unknown therefore do not fall under these rules. Since they are sold by the largest of retailers the legalities of these substances are unknown, they are an exception for now. These rules will constantly change based on updates to the law."

So, I believe you're ok to ask, but, I don't really know what to tell you.. I'm not from good ol' Canada.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
^^^ :goodpost: good point, that is if he was talking about epi.

spyder786

Awards
well i was looking more into the H-drol or anything similar

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does canada not allow test boosters and stuff either?I'm sure "you guys" have creatine and what not right?

spyder786

Awards
we have natural test boosters, novedex is probably the only legit one here, the rest are garbage

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
we have natural test boosters, novedex is probably the only legit one here, the rest are garbage
So the gov doesn't allow designers?Are they outright illegal?Does this have something to do with ya'lls free medicare(whatever it's called)thing?

spyder786

Awards
everything is illegal here, to be honest i dont know why...the most hardcore product they sell here is probably creatine lol

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I'm not your buddy man!
haha such a good episode..

okay back on track -- I'm not sure why they are so touchy in Canada -- but I think Neo knows all about the customs so hopefully he'll see this thread and can comment!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha no its not legal in Vancouver but we do grow the best :)
They do have smoke shops.I seen one on tv.You smoked pot at the bar with one of their pipes if you wanted,but they had a special room with special filtration to smoke cigarettes.(awesome!!!)I always seen ads in hightimes for places to buy seeds.It must be some weird law then?In California it's legal by the state for medicinal use,but still illegal by the US.So sometimes places will get busted by the DEA.Or do they just not care.Lots of people don't realise that pot was illegal in the sixties.They just didn't inforce the law."The cops didn't care.Hell,they were getting high too."-Willy Nelson

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
I've seen test boosters in my supplement stores. Canada has a few laws but that's about it.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
what kind of test boosters?
Minor like Novedex XT etc.. What are you looking for exactly? Pro hormones aren't worth it simply because they have to convert in the body while a steroid doesn't.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Ive had no problems ordering from boardsponsers