NEWB ready for school please hemaguno/oxyguno

BigWaves

Awards
Sorry if this post ends up being kind of long...

I have done searches and have seen so many conflicting opinions I can't get my arms around the answers for the questions I have.

I have been lurking on this site for a little while and have certainly learned a thing or two but of course have been left with a bunch of questions as I read. I'm 32 years old, 6'1" and weigh about 180+- depending on the day. I never did any weight lifting growing up. 5 swam and played water polo in high school and basically surfed, skated, swam, biked and ran for fitness since. I have recently learned of the benefits of lifting weights, pull ups, push ups, dips ect. I have been seeing real results since doing so and am hoping for some advise as how to fine tune what I'm doing. Before I get flamed for being dumb and not knowing what I'm taking, I've read endless threads on steroids and I know these are. I have done a bunch of searches as far as risks and dosages and have had asked a lot of questions at the supp shop where I buy them.

My goals are simply to get stronger and increase endurance. I primarily surf and want to be in optimum condition doing so. I do participate in tri-athlons from time to time just for recreation. I don't really care how I do, more just to do them and have a reason to train to increase my endurance. I am also moving to Bali in a few months indefinitely and want to be in the best strength/health possible when I do. I appear a bit on the skinny side and wouldn't mind having a little more meat and chizzled look to my chest and shoulders, and lean abs, but for the most part I'm not looking to put on weight. It's OK if I do put on some but not a goal. I've explained this to the guy at the supp. shop and while I started on oxyguno and furaguno he has advised me that he now feels furaguno is useless for me and recommended I switch to hemaguno. He says as long as I keep my diet lean and not too high in calories I won't beef up too much. I do have a pretty lean low carb diet. Lots of eggs, turkey, veggies, yogurt, protein shakes, but I do have a weekness for mexican food and sneak in a few burritos here and there.

A brief snapshot of my workouts are as follows...

Monday/Wednesday/Friday

Pull ups
Deadlifts
Push ups
Dips
Curls
Clean and Press
Box Jumps
Knees to Elbows
Bicycle (abs)

Tuesday/Thursday
Approx 16 mile Bike Rides

Saturday/Sunday
Surf my ass off and recreational bike rides

So I've been taking the following....

Oxyguno 3 times a day
Furaguno 3 times a day
Super Pump 250 before workouts
Size on before bed

I am on my 2nd cycle. 1st cycle was 8 weeks on weeks off and I took Thrust while off. The guy at the supp shop says I can do my on cycles for 12 weeks

I'm planning on switching out the Furaguno for the Hemaguno 2 times a day.

So let the school begin. Does this sound good? Safe? Let the flames begin!

BTW if you have read this far, Thanks!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hema/oxy sucked balls. Didn't do sh*t for me. Epistane or Epidrol have been way better (Epithin-E - not drol actually).

Anyway - you've already got it, finish it. Just stop listening to some idiot at supplement shop.
I wouldn't run those for 12 weeks - an Epi-type supp that works, maybe. Seems to be pushing it to me. I would probably only go 8 weeks.

intwo

Awards
for your fist cycle 4-5 weeks should be more than enough to see gains, i would of gone with epi as a first cycle though..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
Anabolics 7
Training Forum 6
Anabolics 4
Supplements 4